• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

Ban Appeal System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Reaction score
Well, recently I got banned for 'Flaming' when I got mad after being killed in Mafia. I don't think that my actions fell under that category. Unfortunately, I couldn't appeal as I was banned, and there is no point now.

So, what do you think? Maybe ban PM emails could be replied to? What do you guys think?

Something
Reaction score
The "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page provides an email address in which you may use.

Hello.
Reaction score
When you're banned you can't access that.

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score
If that's the case, then all you have to do is log out. The Contact Us link is viewable as a guest.

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
Adding, you can't log out while you're banned, but you can delete your cookies, which'll log you off the forum.

For future reference, the Conduct Review Board does allow you to send a compliant to a certified moderator or administrator regarding a infraction which you may think was unjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.