• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ban Appeal System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavidun

Hello.
Reaction score
Well, recently I got banned for 'Flaming' when I got mad after being killed in Mafia. I don't think that my actions fell under that category. Unfortunately, I couldn't appeal as I was banned, and there is no point now.

So, what do you think? Maybe ban PM emails could be replied to? What do you guys think?

The "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page provides an email address in which you may use.

When you're banned you can't access that.

If that's the case, then all you have to do is log out. The Contact Us link is viewable as a guest.

Adding, you can't log out while you're banned, but you can delete your cookies, which'll log you off the forum.

For future reference, the Conduct Review Board does allow you to send a compliant to a certified moderator or administrator regarding a infraction which you may think was unjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom