• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Ban the User Above v2

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
banned for black clothing

"That's right, fight even though it's useless~ ♪"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Banned for somehow not noticing that my usertitle was upside down and for thinking it was Japanese for some reason.

Reaction score
Also did Firox actually do that?
yep! Chida's right - I thought it was some sort of Japanese word again. With Chidamari I never know what it could be

Banned for too much words in Capital letters

Last edited:
Reaction score
not just foxes, same with the 'Vees - banned for having one of my favorite Pokemon as your avatar

Blue Eon Pokémon
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Banned for having Eeveelutions in the banner and not the profile avatar.

Reaction score
Banned for having my favorite ground type Pokemon which an Eeveelution hasn't yet been created for

"That's right, fight even though it's useless~ ♪"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Banned for stating that a green humanoid creature that is closely related to slugs, snails, blobs, eels, jellyfish, ghosts and other amorphous creatures, is your apparent crush.

Reaction score
Not banned at all! not with that adorable avatar... okay, banned for not claiming any foxes :D