• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for reminding me how funny the Spanish TRio motto is
(migh tnot like humans, but the motto sounds funny)

ugh, didn't get to finish typing before @Chevywolf30 replied - banned for replying before I finish
not ninj'ad, since we didn't reply at same time

Banned to Belfast in Northern Ireland

Banned for still keeping the same avatar after lots of days xD And now coming up with Lugarugan'd

Banned for not knowing in May one will be inspired by "All Hail King Julien" and also "Penguins of Madagascar"

Double banned by Nintendo and Game Freak for copyright, something I'm currently immune to.

Back
Top Bottom