• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Ban the User Above v2

Just Marcat
Reaction score
Banned for photoshoping two completely unrelated things together!

System
Reaction score
Then why did you call yourself a strigoi? Banned because my soap opera is conflicting.

System
Reaction score
Banned because Vampire Academy has strigoi as their own kind of race. It's a really good series and not Twilight style.

System
Reaction score
Banned for a being the only letter to have more than one of in your username

Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
Banned because Truthseeker4449 said this in a social group, to which I agree.
Truthseeker4449 said:
I personally think this is one of the weirder Vocaloid songs.
[video=youtube;btqZejLvZFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqZejLvZFU&feature=context-gal[/video]

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
^ Banned because good metal music makes me want to kick something over and ban a foo'.

Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
Banned for not knowing that both Soundwave and Luka have heavenly voices.

System
Reaction score
Banned because I came in on a conversation it seems. When did you ever show me anything creepy.