• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ban the User Above v2

what I get for being a Geography Nerd - in 2011 Samoa switched sides again, passed the international date line, and skipped Dec 30th

Banned school clothing restriction

fun day to celebrate with لنشيد الشريف (an-našīdu š-šarīf)

Banned for school restrictions

its strawberry creamie goodness

Banned for sticking that idea into mind

Banned because here is النشيد الوطني المغربي(the moroccan national anthem):

منبت الأحرار، مشرق الأنوار، منتدى السؤدد و حماه، دمت منتداه و حماه، عشت في الأوطان، للعلى عنوان، ملء كل جنان، ذكرى كل لسان، بالروح، بالجسد، هب فتاك، لبى نداك، في فمي و في دمي هواك ثار نور ونار، إخوتي هيا للعلى سعيا، نشهد الدنيا، أن هنا نحيا، بشعار الله الوطن الملك

Did you manage to read it?

I have it on my hard drive too, thanks you - I do have a Moroccan coin in my currency collection

Banned for making me smile

Banned for earning a nice big Love

*just found the coin, I have* 5 Dirhams

Banned because no one banned you over changing your avatar

Also is it this 5 dh? Don't judge my editing skills...
20200705_001034.png

BDF usually does, they probably asleep - I'm guessing they are 9 hours ahead of me
thats the right one, not sure where my grandma got it, maybe a friend gave it to her

Banned for knowing so much about Morocco

Banned because I'm a moroccan person who lives in Morocco and speaks Morocco's chimera of a language, ofc I know so much about it

(should have looked in profile info) :bulbaLove:

Banned for uhmmm... well making me look in profile, your right

Back
Top Bottom