• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for the Pokemon behind, was it Bounsweet??

Banned because that Pokemon is actually called Amakaji.

(I know that's the English name, it's just a joke okay? lol)

(Their? I'm sorry, but sometimes the neutral pronoun confuses me. Tohru's the only guy in the pic)

Banned for confusing me.

Banned for taking the games too seriously :LOL:

(Their? I'm sorry, but sometimes the neutral pronoun confuses me. Tohru's the only guy in the pic)
Uh, sorry. But for all I know, he could've been a transgender or non-binary character. I just thought I would use "their" just to be safe, since it works with all genders.

Banned for being BDF's trainer (and Champion1's second account).

Banned for taking the games too seriously :LOL:

Uh, sorry. But for all I know, he could've been a transgender or non-binary character. I just thought I would use "their" just to be safe, since it works with all genders.
I didn't mean in that way, I thought you were talking about more than one person, I sorta skimmed the first time I read lol That's where I get confused sometimes, because they can mean both people or the neutral pronoun.

Is Skalesgon's alt account (Along with Chidamari Sketch and Lone Garurumon.)

I didn't mean in that way, I thought you were talking about more than one person, I sorta skimmed the first time I read lol That's where I get confused sometimes, because they can mean both people or the neutral pronoun.
Ok, yeah I could see how that could be confusing.

Banned for lovely flowers

Banned for not using an I am Weasel avatar (since yours feature only an art of a real weasel)

(forgot about that cartoon, thanks for reminding me, love it)

Banned for not able to find arts featuring Mienshao and 'I am weasel'
I did found plenty with Buizel

Back
Top Bottom