Banana Milkshake

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
OK, I'm new to cooking stuff so please don't blame me if this ends up tasting horrible please. You will need:
A blender
two bananas
some milk

Step 1: chop up the two bananas and put them into the blender
Step 2: add milk and put it 3/4s into the blender
Step 3: blend for about 1 minute and a half
Step : turn the blender off and enjoy...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Mm, yeah, I enjoy this stuff, 'cept I also use strawberries. And then I enjoy this deliciousness.

Doin' stuff
Reaction score
I'm getting a massive blast of nostalgia from this. My dad use to make me banana milkshakes like this all the time.

dig

/
Reaction score
Could go for one, I do like banana. You could put some ice vibes and some berries to improve on it, maybe some raspberries and blueberries.

★blue blur★
Reaction score
That sounds absolutely delicious! X3 I love bananas, so I really should try it. And maybe add some strawberries.

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score
I've actually tried this before, but I added chocolate powder to it too (chocolate syrup works too). :D
Chocolate + Banana FTW *-*

Can I get an encore?
Reaction score
Banana purees really nicely -- if you can get it to just about liquefy, you can do fun stuff with it, both straight-up (it's a great drink!) and for other stuff like baking. (Adding ice cream/milk thins it and makes it more smooth if you choose to drink it.) Of course adding chocolate and/or peanut butter makes it better as a shake.

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
Also, since I have a recent addict to coconut, I would expect adding coconut milk wold also improve the taste. I didn't try it since I move into a new house and can't find the [email protected] blender!

Aroma Lady Rose
Reaction score
You could probably also add sugar, cream or honey to make it sweeter.

But it sounds like you're on the right track!