• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Banana Milkshake

ChachachaCHIA!

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
OK, I'm new to cooking stuff so please don't blame me if this ends up tasting horrible please. You will need:
A blender
two bananas
some milk

Step 1: chop up the two bananas and put them into the blender
Step 2: add milk and put it 3/4s into the blender
Step 3: blend for about 1 minute and a half
Step : turn the blender off and enjoy...

Mm, yeah, I enjoy this stuff, 'cept I also use strawberries. And then I enjoy this deliciousness.

Banana-Strawberry-Smoothie.jpg

I'm getting a massive blast of nostalgia from this. My dad use to make me banana milkshakes like this all the time.

Could go for one, I do like banana. You could put some ice vibes and some berries to improve on it, maybe some raspberries and blueberries.

I've actually tried this before, but I added chocolate powder to it too (chocolate syrup works too). :D
Chocolate + Banana FTW *-*

Banana purees really nicely -- if you can get it to just about liquefy, you can do fun stuff with it, both straight-up (it's a great drink!) and for other stuff like baking. (Adding ice cream/milk thins it and makes it more smooth if you choose to drink it.) Of course adding chocolate and/or peanut butter makes it better as a shake.

Also, since I have a recent addict to coconut, I would expect adding coconut milk wold also improve the taste. I didn't try it since I move into a new house and can't find the d@mn blender!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom