• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Banette Sketch

RaunchyFad

I think I have fleas.
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just thought I'd showcase a sketch I just drew, and hopefully my style isn't too outlandish and spooky for you guys. But spooky's good, you know, since it's a ghost Pokémon and all. Sorry there's no colour or clean lineart, or anything. I'm not really good enough at photoshop to create a finished picture.

Hope you guys like it, yeh.

Banette_by_RaunchyFad.jpg

lol
nice quick sketch though. Also, Photoshop's not so bad, a person just needs to practice with it. You could also use Gimp, as a cheaper solution.

lol
nice quick sketch though. Also, Photoshop's not so bad, a person just needs to practice with it. You could also use Gimp, as a cheaper solution.

Photoshop 3.0 came with my tablet. It's not like I don't know how to use it, I'm just not very good at making clean lineart or colouring in layers. I do have a few colour pictures, but to see them you'd have to go onto my deviantart.

Back
Top Bottom