• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bang your____all over the keyboard and see what you get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
weeeartyhgyiu

let your cat(if you have one) walk on the keyboard

If you dont have one bang your knuckles all over the keyboard

Gyuvfurytuyuytdeyiprrtwutyg
That was with my knuckles.

Turn the keyboard upside down on the table and push onto it. If you are using a laptop, type random gibberish with your forehead.

I have a laptop, but I managed to turn it upside down on the edge of my bed without ruining my bed OR my laptop (I don't have a desk.):

HGHHJHGFGF

(Somehow, I accidentally pushed on Caps Lock..)

Have your fingers do the Electric Slide on the keyboard. If you don't know how to do it, or you know how to do it but forgot, make your fingers do the can-can while pressing random keys.

Jfuejdjxjejdneudbxuexhhr

Press your palms onto the keyboard and keep them there for 10 seconds.

h6jy7uuns2w27ij,j9l.nhyj7um7yjhuyjumtvnhtumj

Try to type your username with your feet while your eyes are closed and listening to your favorite song!

popoijjnijoknknl;

Type the name of your fav band/singer with your eyes closed using your elbows

S,LOS..,ZX/.ZZ MNM,QWSEEDDS;L, M

(Willow Smith)

Touch your p-p-p-inky to the key board with your eyes closed while makin' a peace sign

uaigeupigujndgjud

Use Lick attack on your keyboard followed by String Shot.

CF Al;kkaVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVGH

I licked the board, then rubbed it, then spat at it, then rubbed it.

SIT ON TEH KEYBOARD.

hghygh

Bang a telephone on the key board!

ghfjdfghjm,ujtyhjdghfuhjdfrtfruyidfghj mnbv u6t5rycdx

Bang your ear on the keyboard!!

gvd fgbhh

oh god, that was nasty

bang your ds on the keyboard! or anything handheld

cfrhuhny y0 gg|43

Bang your mouse all over the keyboard! (If you have a laptop, use your charger!)

Last edited:
ggfghgtghjkjhgfrdefgbnjmkjhgfdfg

Bang a box all over the keyboard.

67 b n

lol, not much....
Gaiasweatdrop.gif

Bang a stuffed toy all over the keyboard.

Time to get Tookie over here:
gmkgm ffrn dn d d nd ndddd nd n n

Not bad for a stuffed toucan!

Bang a (clean and just-washed) sock on the keyboard! If you are too lazy to go get one, or you can't find one, bang your pinkie toe on the keyboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom