• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bang your____all over the keyboard and see what you get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sxwsbgt v

Yey recently done laundry. X3

Bang some candy (preferably in a bag or other container o_O) all over the keyboard.

jyhujythgjgfdstghjyuj

Luckly I have a bag of Hershey's Kisses in my room (Shhh, don't tell my parents!!!) :-D

Bang you ankle on the keyboard! If your ankle is broken or sprained, or if you are using a laptop, try your elbow.

fytfew

Bang a measuring device (clock/watch, scale, ruler, geiger counter, etc.) all over the keyboard.

nmnj2h bvcc xmn j vcjmn

Okay, bang a food or liquid holding device all over the keyboard!

uytujhgyuuytytryuuikuuyyuttryuiy nbghhyjukhjk

Bang your EARS all over the keyboard!

nbhnhynu =h-mj

bang your shoulders all over your computer

efrfrfrgtvhhyjunhjnuynjh gtvbfrdefrt4hju

Bang your FINGERS on the keyboard! Yeah! That's not normal at all!

dfnjfniniifnernfe

Use headbut on the keyboard.

Elbow:y7ujkmhygftobjikiuyuytyg
Head:jkim,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Feet:jjinyg cat,ccccccccccccffdddddddddddrtfdrfdfrr454ul.bG
Wild Hands:bhjnm ,kcl hbnjh,fgdewrv kviflthifbu dybh.gdzrANdtjurL>ZNYR? EF:'[

Medicine Cat didn't tell me what to type with, so I'll bang my knuckles on the keyboard:
gfdfsghkjhghfdghjk.

Now... Bang your cheek on the keyboard!

sdfruihujsjsfdahdasgoju,hyu

Bang your
picture.php
on the keyboard!

Bang your big toe on the computer!

Nothing happened when I banged it on the computer... but this happened when I tried the same on the keyboard:

lokuitygtrefrdyhuj kj ikl, löö.-öpliouiju7ui nk mnoi88io nikloöppo0op0op7u

-----

Bang your DS on the keyboard. Or if you don't have one, any other portable electronic device.

Nothing happened when I banged it on the computer... but this happened when I tried the same on the keyboard:

Smart-ass.

lkeplm jreotrrt

Bang the nearest book all over the keyboard.

vrnmjg'-l.ytn jm,

make your fingers do the moonwalk all over your keyboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom