• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

If you don't want presents, I can easily sell them and buy myself a new chair.

Dad, why am I colorblind?

Didn't we buy socks for you yesterday? You have some explaining to do!

Dad, some of my friends are partying without me.

Get me my shotgun, they will pay for not sharing the booze without you!!!!!

Dad, I'm the one who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

It's cool, I can make it come back up. Let me get my cockroach tapes.

Dad, do you have room for a muffin?

NO!!!! I just ate that whole Tauros, how could I fit a muffin!?!?!?!

Dad, I saved the Kalos region. :D

D: Bonding with your Pokemon is a great way to make your Pokemon stronger!
K: But Dad, I saved th-
K: Um, Dad? Is there somethi-

Dad, I hate you. So. Much.

Great, son, now the zombies will get us.

Dad, why is my closet full of dresses?

Oh, those were from when you were little. Want us to donate them?

Dad, we are constantly getting trick-or-treaters even though we never had candy to give them. What should we do?

Give them some chocolate flavoring, some milk and a bowl, and they can make their own candy.

Dad, I just beat you at Chess.

Then stare at it back. Winner takes both souls!

Dad, I want a Magikarp for my birthday.

Don't be silly. That's not Espurr. I am Espurr. Your life has been a lie. We raised you after your parents died when you were a teenager, trapped in a burning bank. We found you in another building, buying chewing gum. Your parents weren't exactly exceptional. We created a world for you with our minds. We build a universe where you could have friends, a memory of an old life that never really existed. We raised not only you, but ourselves, to learn everything that you love and hate, everything that makes you feel at the top of the emotional scale. We loved you. We cared about you. If we had left you, then what? You would have been left, knowing that you were then an orphan. You would have wandered the streets, eventually dying beside the same area where your parents "left". We took care of you. But now, we can let go of you. We could. If you want to. Do you really want to leave? You have a wonderful life with us. With friends, enemies, hardships, and rewards. We can support you, Dadeline.
So?
Dad, will you?

Nice story, but no.

Dad, I just saw into the future, and it's pretty weird.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom