• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Frontier in the UK

Marill

It's Marill, bitch
Reaction score
Once again Toonami UK gets the latest series.

It starts on Monday 5th February 5pm, and as expected they have it on daily, repeated to death. Oh yes and there's no titles or synopsis. Here we go again. At a quick glance it runs through all of February at these times: 7am, 5pm and 7:30pm, except on it's first day where it only runs at 5pm and 7:30pm

Source
http://europe.turnerinfo.com/TOON/UK/schedules/index.jsp

It's most likely coming to YTV in Canada on the 26th, if it isn't, we'll get a whole year of Master Quest or Advanced Battle again.

That makes me think, didn't UK have serious problems with Advanced Battle?

It started alright, then Toonami got a bit Johto happy, which pushed back airings of the actual new episodes.

Eh, I don't have access to Toonami at the moment and have already seen all the episodes that aired in the US before the end of December so I don't care any more.

Last edited:
Maybe someone living in UK could pay attention what version it is (since PUSA fixed some bugs), possible PAL speedup or things like that ;-)

With the ending missing everytime I caught it ¬_¬

when was the mastermind ep on? i dont remember it being on
anyway how long before toonami messes it up again?
at least were getting them at last

1. Last year around the 10th anniversary tour time. Not sure
2. Less than two weeks, I think the most we'll get is ten episodes this time, and wait until about June for more
3. Yep its' about time, I can finally open the Battle Frontier section on my site.

Toonami have proved that they can get the titles/synopsis for the episodes, they obviously know the names of them as they'll have the eps themselves, so why can't they tell you what's showing UNTIL the entire series has been shown a few times. I tell you: to get us to tune in every day, twice/thrice, to see if they're new. Sky One would never do that, though they did give one episode a Japanese title, the wrong one as well lol.

really what one was that?
anyway at least it wasnt the redub version i missed
id rather wait for the redub to be released on DVD than watch the first version on TV

^January, but no, they went back to AB! Looks like PUSA forgot we existed again. We didn't even get a 10th Anniversary Tour - and even Australia did!

We're usually on par or ahead of America when it comes to Pokémon. We had Orange Islands months before the American dubbies even knew what they were.

First it was the deletion of episodes off of YouTube, and then off of Dailymotion. Those are the only places I know of to go and watch without downloading

I know. YouTube has a bunch back on, though.

Where is it that you live? Europe, Canada, or Australia?

Canada, and I haven't been able to find any of the newer dubs on there for a while now. I think the last episode I saw was "Aipom and the King". I'm just glad that the DP episodes are still being uploaded

Well, PokeBeach has eps, and YouTube has them too again.

Who wants to help overthrow YTV forever for turning a good thing (the station) into what it is now? It's mostly just Canadian crap like Being Ian and Japanese crap like InuYasha or Battle B'Daman. Hey, at least Sugar finally left on Friday.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom