• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Battle Of Hogwarts (Harry Potter Mafia) -- SIGN UPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I could try, though I will travel to France about two weeks from now, so when I am gone, I wont be able to be active. Will the game be over before then, or should I pass on this one?

I suppose I could try, though I will travel to France about two weeks from now, so when I am gone, I wont be able to be active. Will the game be over before then, or should I pass on this one?

If the game starts immediately (Which it probably won't)... that'd give us 7 ingame days (and nights) before you have to leave, roughly... Assuming you're not eliminated the first day or night (Like I was last game I played).

I, direwólfūkoinū, will volunteer to sub for Emperor Palpitoad as Emperor-Princeps, or take the Emperor's place should our great leader be unable to carry out all toadly galactic duties heretowith. "May the Fisken be with us!"

I'm out of the game- I am going on vacation next week and I don't want to be distracted. Thank you!

Thats no problem Emporer, Same to you Tyler :)

EDIT: Spruce; you in?

I, direwólfūkoinū, the very same what had heretofore thrown himself in front only slightly to the side like of whatever horrible nasty inconceivable thing with which the Equinox potatoes had destined to "deaded" our most beloved and magnanimous palpitoad emperor Emperor Palpitoad, but which dastardly attempts at deadeding his royalness would have been successfully countered by the legendary spruce cloak of invisiblatabillity; the same who had nobly volunteered to sub for the mostly somewhat honourable Emperor Palpitoad as Emperor-Princeps the Great and Glorious, and take said Emperor's place should our great leader be unavoidably called away on official galactic toadly dooties heretowith; this direwólfūkoinū doth solemnly contract herein to acquiesce to the Equinox cry and plead and general blubbering whimper of the edited afterthought of, "Spruce; you in?" - even though he really ought to have spelled the spruce's name correctly and geez, dude, get it together, I'm really not that hard to cajole.

And yet I don't show up on 'the list' right now 'cause I'n testing my awesome power of invisiblatability. That's why it says I haz 0 posts - I'm invisiblated.

And yet I don't show up on 'the list' right now 'cause I'n testing my awesome power of invisiblatability. That's why it says I haz 0 posts - I'm invisiblated.
Looks like you havent checked the list properly :3

You are both sooooo wrong. I am invisiblated, I tells you. You cantz see my posts nor nuthin', 'cause you look and guess what? Iz zero, nil, the gooses eggsies, ziltch, zip, blanks,nicth, ni, neee-wom, ekke ekke ekke ekke ptangya zoooooooom, nuthin' there but love.
1sm092hug2.gif

Why am I #2 and not #1 ?

You know, Greek Shellfish Pokémon taste just like chicken. I'm just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom