• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it means that I forgot I was in this game as my forum alerts never showed a mention due to my username change.
and yet I am accused for not posting.

That's not why you were targeted. Plenty of people didn't post yet.

Also, if anybody wants to claim or talk to me about anything on Skype, I'll try to be on whenever I can =D

Yo, so I've gotten a claim that's sort of puzzling. I don't want to break anyone's trust and reveal it until I'm 100% sure about it, but would anyone oppose to sending me just the gender of their character? That doesn't seem too difficult, yeah?

1. @Pikochu;
2. @CrackFox;
3. @returnofMCH;
4. @Queen Flip;
5. @TheCapsFan;
6. @Lord Dragelsnart;
7. @Majestic;
8. @Elieson;
9. @Zexy;
10. @Neonsands;
11. @Sword Master;
12. @Noivern;
13. @Slife;
14. @Peeko;
15. @PaulTheProtist;
Eh.. Im unsure what gender it is XD

Probbably male

Eh.. Im unsure what gender it is XD

Probbably male

It's pretty easy to just simply look up your character if you've never heard of them. Why not just do that instead of giving a vague answer?

Doesn't your role PM have a photo?!

MCH hope you keep up and give us something to work with.
At the end of the game i'll send you my picture. And you can see why I coudn't figure out if it was male / female

Its male I checked the wiki

At the end of the game i'll send you my picture. And you can see why I coudn't figure out if it was male / female

Its male I checked the wiki
soft-name claiming? person with a hood?

or are you just Voldemort?

soft-name claiming? person with a hood?

or are you just Voldemort?
I woudn't say Person. But thats as far as i'll go into details. Tomorrow you'll get to know more from me

I woudn't say Person. But thats as far as i'll go into details. Tomorrow you'll get to know more from me

The first non-person character that comes to mind is Nagini, Voldemort's pet snake.

Vote: dylanpiera

The first non-person character that comes to mind is
View hidden content is available for registered users!

non-spoilered version: a bad guy

Vote: dylanpiera

In all fairness, I don't think nagini is a likely option. I'm going to assume the mafia are people like Umbridge and Voldemort. Plus I think we have an independent or other faction. Probably Snape or something. Of course, this is all theory.

This is a 15er. We should expect 3-4 mafia here.
If a strong indep that can harm town is around, it's more probably 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom