• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about late update, not well at all. It is now Day 3, this phase will end on the 22/11 at 4PM GMT (Approx)

^ posted just over 48 hours ago

As of request and illness, extended this day phase by 24 hours.

Still Dead

Phase technically ended so I hope Equihost is feeling better :(

Still Dead

If equihost ain't up to the job. I declare that the majority wins!

Hey guys, shouldn't be on my phone or whatever, but I thought because of me being host, it's only fair to tell you guys.

A couple of hours ago I was admitted to hospital, I won't go into full detail but as of right now im attached to a breathing apparatus, and can not speak, (not forever mind) and shouldnt be looking at my phone thanks to the light hurting my eyes. If you really need to know the full story, PM me, I will try to get to it.

As for this, the phase will be extended by another 24 hours, I wont be out of hospital tomorrow, but I can at least look at my phone, I hope at least.

I really do apologise for this, as its not really fair on you guys, but I dont want to end the game since there isnt much reason to end it.

Thanks for keeping with me folks, and once again. Apologies <3

Apologies!? Thats not how this works man! You need to get better! <3

Feel better Equinox! We'll be here when you get back. Take as much time as you need <3

No need to apologise. Just concentrate on feeling better! x

First off, Equinox, I hope you get better. Don't let this game get in the way of your health.

Well we are getting nowhere fast. I think the most suspicious person based on claims so far is TheCapsFan. Two indeps in a game this small is unlikely, Dragelsnart has claimed Snape which i imagine is true as no one has counterclaimed and Snape is extremely likely to be in the game. Kreacher on the other hand, is not. I feel like that's a name you'd give if you didn't want anyone to counterclaim you.

Plus bomb is a weird ability to give an indep.

Vote: TheCapsFan

Agreed Vote TheCapsFan

I'll give it a go
Vote: TheCapsFan

There's not much I can do to defend myself at this point. There never was, I guess, I just got unlucky with a scummy role and a questionable character. However I will do my best as I know I am telling the truth.

I understand that it is highly unlikely for there to be two independents in a game this small. It's the only reason I claimed when I did; I wanted to question Draglesnart's claim because I myself questioned the thought of there being two independents. But you must remember that this game was originally meant for 20 people, and several roles were cut down to accommodate the interest of people here. There are going to be some more important characters that were cut and some more obscure characters left in the game (i.e. Dumblydore, Hagrid, Lupin...I can even see Mrs. Weasley as a 1x vig).

Also, think about it. Kreacher is as likely of an independent as Snape is; if not moreso, as I can see Snape being a Town-aligned Spy rather than an independent, anyway. He started out as serving Regulus Black (who was a trustworthy servant of Voldy's iirc), then he passed to Sirius, then when Sirius died he became Harry's servant. He's served under many different masters, but Kreacher's overall character is more selfish than anything else...He doesn't really want to serve under either side. Which makes my wincon make sense.

I still see the possibility of a Traitor around especially regarding Flop. There's something fishy about that flavor text. If she's not an outright traitor, I can see another possibility: assuming the last Mafia is Lucius Malfoy, it's possible that one of his powers could be to call Draco over to the Mafia's side at any point during the game. Also I have been bulletproof as Mafia before, so it is possible.

However my vote will go to someone else VOTE: Slife

If you are now the Bodyguard (aka DOCTOR), then why didn't you even bother to try and save MCH last night? He would have been the logical choice as he did claim Cop and Elieson was dying anyway.

If this lynch stands with the current votes as they are, I'm warning you outright that Flop is going to die. Not automatically; she'll die at the end of Day 4 if I'm lynched today. Which means if Flop is indeed a traitor then it may benefit town.

No worries Equinox. Best wishes for a full recovery!

@TheCapsFan; I honestly thought that the mafia would target dylanpiera that night because he was the only confirmed town and he was getting everyone's information. I intended to use my role for MCH this coming night, but it's too late now.

I am open to taking suggestions from other town on who to protect this night. Just PM your thoughts.

I know I'm going to die. I've been poisoned.
How about we ignore me, and if I'm not dead day 4 you can lynch me for lying? It's not like I'm immune to poisons or anything.

Hey all, Voting Locked, Update Pending

Will be Around 5:15 though. Family is at the hospital right now, rude to ignore them.

The students eventually decided that someone didnt belong with them. It made sense because polyjuice potion didnt work on his species. He hadnt lied though.

Sorry about the confusion caps!

You are the House Elf, Kreacher!

You dont really care who actually wins the war since you can please both your master and ex-master, Harry Potter and Bellatrix Lestrange respectively.

Due to being a house-elf, you have extraordinary powers, so it would make sense if you could kill your killer. Except, it wouldnt make sense. So when you die you leave behind some poison onto whoever killed you, they would die in two phases time.

This makes you the Third-Party Poison Bomb, you are sided with yourself and win whenever another faction wins.

TheCapsFan was lynched, they were sided with themselves.

It is now Night 3(?), this phase will end on the 25/11/ at 4PM GMT

Again, I would like to apologise for my absence, not my best game is it haha!

No worries Equinox. Best wishes for a full recovery!

@TheCapsFan; I honestly thought that the mafia would target dylanpiera that night because he was the only confirmed town and he was getting everyone's information. I intended to use my role for MCH this coming night, but it's too late now.

I am open to taking suggestions from other town on who to protect this night. Just PM your thoughts.

I'm confused. You softclaimed that you were the one who nightkilled PaulTheProtist. How were you also the bodyguard?

So yeah I have a confession to make
I'm an indep survivor. I've lost. Snart may well be lying scum because 3 indeps is too much IMO.
Thank you for your time.
Draco out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom