• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Peeko

We need to have a lynch and they've been awfully quiet

Vote: Peeko

We need to have a lynch and they've been awfully quiet
Remember, Peeko is confirmed to be Neville with a vig kill ability. He's one of the few people who are clear.

@Equinox; I already asked this but I don't think you answered, are screenshots of conversations/PMS sent to you from other players allowed?

Myself, DylanPiera and Peeko are cleared. That leaves Slife, Neonsands and Count Dragelsnart. CD has claimed Snape and no one has countered him on that. The chances of Snape being in a Harry Potter game are pretty close to 100% since he's such a big character. I can buy that he'd be an indep potentially. I don't think his character would ever be alligned with Voldermort's Army. This makes me kinda confident CD is legit although this many indeps in a game this size I find crazy but not impossible. The poison thing would make sense from a potions master but it would be extremely out of characters. Snape was ultimately on the side of good even though he had a funny way of showing it.

Slife hasn't said much in the game but has claimed inheritor which is fair enough. It wouldn't be odd in a game like this to have such a role. What does make me worried though is the fact he supposedly inherited the bodyguard/aka doctor role very early on the game and we are only hearing this now. I'd have expected him to have been in the circle of trust very early on the game which he clearly wasn't as Eliseon suggested he might make a good vig kill shortly before her death. My question to @Slife; is, why didn't you claim to those that were trusted if you had such a helpful role. Why did you keep it to yourself for so long? His character claim is slightly reassuring as i'm starting to get the feel for charaters Equinox might like and Cho would fit the bill if i'm right.

Neonsands has been a player I haven't felt sure of since day one when Eliseon put him in the list of 3 potential scum. His role is plausible but it could benefit either faction so it proves nothing in the way of allignment. As things stand now he's my top suspect.

Thank you Equinox. @Slife; could you post a screenshot of the conversation with Equinox in which you order each night protection? It would go a long way to clearing you.

Unvote: Peeko

Oh sorry about that.

Then I will go

Vote: Neonsands

Unvote: Peeko

Oh sorry about that.

Then I will go

Vote: Neonsands

Please, raise some points against me. Bring up posts, votes, anything. You're just throwing a vote around like it's nothing. You didn't even form your own opinion here.

Vote: Doctor Dragesnart

I don't believe there are three independents.

For clearance:

G7wO1ez.png

OBTDsCA.png

Peeko has revealed, Crackfox has proven to be trustworthy and I believe Dylan to be town.

It was either you or Peeko who I was voting for and apparently they have been proven town.

That leaves you

Surely we aren't allowed to share role pms. That makes the game all but pointless....

*rises out of grave* Read the rules... It doesn't ban Role PMS *Goes back in Grave*

Reading TWR rules, it does say that role PM's arent to be shared. This is my own Mistake, and there will be no modkills.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to. Didn't think there would be an issue.

Unvote: Neonsands

Sorry for the mistake. Now out of who is left only Slife and myself are still alive. I will stick to my guns and say I am Independent. I know it looks weird to have three independents, but like I said the other day. I was the first to claim in thread and even Caps himself stated that my claim was extremely close to his own Role PM. The only person left other than me not confirmed is Slife and I'd rather stay alive soooo

Vote: Slife

siriusly.gif

Vote: Lord Dragelsnart

I guess Snape was crooked after all.

@Equinox; Yeah roe PM sharing is seriously gamebreaking. Most hosts don't allow name claiming either but being able to do so in this game has made it a lot more fun. I hope to see more hosts allowing it in the future.

Im guessing my post isnt showing up for others? I have made a post and it shows me on tapatalk that it is after Elie's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom