• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle of the bands! START UP! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn

Lovin' dah Totodile ;D
Reaction score
Autumn sat at the door,her golden brown eyes watching the contestants enter.
"Welcome,everyone!" she exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

As Adam walked through the door he was startled at the screaming Totodile.
"Scaredy Cat!" Izzy laughed as she looked at Adam.
"I was suprised..." responded Adam with a frown.
"Don't pick on him!" snarled Hayley at Izzy.
"I guess I'll be the grown-up again...Hello,we are Hurricane Streets we are here for the competiton." said Flare while extending his hand to Autumn.

"Heya." Ed says, as the Grovyle leads a sobbing Gallade by the hand. "As you can see, we're sobbing accordion." He says, gesturing to the crying Eliot's accordion. "We're here for the battle too."

Autumn ran up to Ed and Flare. "Welcome to Battle of the Bands!" she yelled at the two "Would you like to take a seat while more people arrive?"

Jolteon walked in first, follwed by the order they were discovered by humans. Everyone was carrying the equipment they needed and Jolteon was finishing up the lyrics for their song. The music had been written by each respective player and Jolteon had to finish his. "Born to be a.....Champion!" he said scratching it down.

"Su-" "IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" Eliot cries, interrupting Ed. "Shut up, you're the nihilist here. You don't believe in fairness" Archie says, whacking him on the head. "But... *sniff* Your being mean to me even though it's not my fault." He says, dring his eyes and sitting down. "You're the one who was driving!" Ed yells. "It was the car. The engine must be broken. I'm a great driver." Eliot says.
"You rammed it into a tree." Ed says.

"Umm...are you guys OK?" asked Hayley while walking up to Ed and Eliot.

"Don't worry. He just wants attention." Ed says, as Eliot cries and starts writing in his notebook. "You start reading poetry, I'll kill you." Archie says.

"We're here!" Said Drew, with Joey and Chris following closely behind.

"Where are we anyway?" Asked Joey.

"Don't you remember? You were driving." Chris said impatiently.

"We're at the Battle of the Bands Tournament guys. We're here to show them how real music is made, not some crappy song which you get the sound effects and paste, edit and cut everything and boom! You have a song." Said Drew with a very proud tone in his voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Do we play make-up songs, or do we post songs from Youtube, or what?

OOC: You can post a link to Youtube or post the lyrics(recommended)

"Yeah! We got some competition! Come on guys! Let's rock!" Izzy yelled loudly.

"Don't mind her. We're pretty sure she's a little crazy." whispered Flare to the other contestants.

OOC: Thanks, Saph. Question, how do 4 legged pokemon play guitar/drums?
PS. Both Chris and Joey are named after my friends. Drew is my nickname.

"Chris, Joey, come here!" Drew said to both of them.

"Okay, here I have a list of the songs we are going to play. It has about, lets just say, 100. Here's the list." He said in a whisper.

SONG LIST FOR DREADED DARKNESS:

1. SECRET
2. SECRET
3. SECRET

99. SECRET
100. SECRET

"Izzy...Why don't you practice your singing?" said Sam calmly.

"Good idea! Keep your feet on the ground~when your head is in the clouds~" sang Izzy happily.

"We lost her because of Paramore." laughed Hayley loudly.

A Lopunny comes bouncing in. "Hi! Sorry we're late! Molly and Spirit got in a fight! The winner was Spirit yet again!" she says happily. "Shut up, Bunny." a Mawile growls. A Gardevoir and Lucario came in. "We're R.P.G.! I'm so excited!" Bunny says, bouncing around again. "I'm Spirit. That's Bunny. Gloomy girl is Molly. Quiet girl is Lulu. We make R.P.G. That stands for Rockin' Pretty Girls." The Gardevoir explains.

"I call dibs on those ones!" Elijah declared as they walked past several female roadies consisting of Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

"No fair, I never got a shot!" Aidan argued.

"Too bad, mate. Like they say, the early bird gets the worm!" Elijah smirked.

"Well, that would make sense seeing as you're a chicken!" Aidan sniped.

"Not true!" Elijah snapped.

"Is!"

"Is not!"

"Cut it out!!!" Venus suddenly yelled, grabbing the attention of any bystanders. "We're here for the competition, not for you to make a scene!" Venus hissed before turning to a Totodile and smiling sweetly at her.

"Hi, we're one of the bands in the competition, Camden Crawlers!" Venus introduced themselves, still smiling as Elijah and Aidan silently bickered in the background. It was like watching a showdown on mute.

"Hi there!" said the Totodile while showing them the stage. "Would someone like to show off their skills?"

"Wait! Already? We'll show the boys what we got!" Bunny practically yells. Molly slaps her upside the head. Lulu sighs and tries to stay invisable. Spirit starts yelling at Molly.

"Ok boys, ready to rock their worlds upside down!?!" Chris said loudly.

"YEAH!" Both Chris and Joey answered.

"You know which song where gonna play, right?" Drew asked.

"Of course." They answered.

"Know Chris pick up your guitar, and Joey, your drum sticks. 'Cause we are going to destroy our opponents." Drew said calmly.

"I wanna go first!" screamed Izzy excited.

"Not this again..." Adam sighed while facepalming.

Izzy took the mike and started singing:

"What a shame we all became, such fragile broken things,
A memory remains, Just a tiny spark,
I give it all my oxygen, to let the flames begin,
So let the flames begin,

Ohhhh Glory.... Ohh Glory!

This is, how we'll dance when,
when they try to take us down,
This is what we'll be ohh glory.

Somewhere weakness is our strength,
And i'll die searching for it,
I can't let myself regret, such selfishness,
My pain I know the trouble caused, no matter how long,
I believe that there's hope,

buried beneath it all, and,
hiding beneath it all and,
growing beneath it all and...

This is, how we'll dance when,
This is how we'll sing out...
This is, how we'll stand when,
when they burn our houses down,
This is what we'll be Oh Glory!

Reaching as I sink down into life.
Reaching as I sink down into life.

This is, how we dance when,
This is how we'll sing out.
This is, how we'll stand when,
when they burn our houses down,
This is what we'll be Oh Glory!"

She seemed to be belting out the notes so loudly she forgot that her band wasn't playing.

"When their finished, we're up guys, so get ready."

Lulu covers her ears with earplugs and starts picking at a blue bass. Spirit brings out a book and starts reading. Molly and Bunny were argueing over what song to sing. "See You Again!" "I Want To Kill You!" "That's not even a song!" "I know!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom