• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Battle of the Champions

Zwampert

Loch Ness Monster
Reaction score
A battle between the regions' most toughest trainers!

BlueHGSS.gif

Blue/Gary (Kanto)
lance.gif

Lance (Johto)
RS_Steven.png

Steven (Hoenn)
E-Wallace.png

Wallace (Hoenn)
dptr138.png

Cynthia (Sinnoh)
adeku.png

Alder (Unova)

Who do you think will win?
Who do you like better?
Who has the best pokemon?
Decide below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: War of the Champions!

Cynthia. Case closed. First Female Champion FTW!

Cynthia. Mainly because I'm afraid she'd rape me if I said Gary Oak, since we all know she's a pedophile (ie; she stalks you through the whole fucking game. Something's up here). Gary Oak, of course, is slightly (by only 1/100000 of epicness) subpar to Cynthia because he loses his luster after being defeated, and becomes a nicer kid (he's more cool when he's a despisable motherfucker), which makes him lame. Vice versa, Cynthia (the slightly more awesome Champion) keeps the subtle antagonistic twinge of being a closet pedo by following you to your secluded vacation house. Gary turns into an uncharacteristically developed person, when he'd be cooler as the mofo we all know him as.

Of course, the loser of this match is Adeku. All he is is Lance put in a blender with Bruno. His sole purpose is to replace N and Geechisu, and avoid having you fight your rivals as Champions, seeing how it was already taken by GARY MOTHAFUCKA OAK!

And that ends my seminar today on Champions.

Wallace. He will just charm anyone in his way and win.
More seriously, Cynthia.
Who do you like better?
Adeku. You just gotta like a Champion when half of his team is Bug-type and the other half is made of camp. Also his encounter music and stuff with Cheren.
Cynthia>Blue>Steven=Wallace>Lance>Adeku. Adeku's team is more fun though.

Cynthia is very strong, and appears in multiple games.

I choose Shirona/Cynthia. She's very strong, has a varied team, helps you many times in whatever game she appears (and they are a lot ufufu), and the first female Champion. She couldn't be more awesome.

Though Adeku and Daigo/Steven tie for second place. I like them too.

Cynthia's Garchomp alone would sweep most of everyone else's teams (except Steven). She's the strongest.
Personally, I like Steven slightly more than Cynthia. However, she dominates for everything.
How I rank them:
Steven=Cynthia>Blue>Lance>Wallace>Adeku

Wallace.

I'm probably going to be the only one who voted for him. :\

But Lance has the best Theme out of them all.

As for who's win in a battle, its hard to decide.

Wallace pumps out alot of variety for a monotype team due there being a lot dual typed waters out there.

Steven uses Steel, Rock and Ground so he can't beat Wallace but he can easily beat Lance as can Wallace.

Cynthia can't beat Steven but can beat Blue and sometimes Wallace.

Lance could beat Cynthia though he'll have a huge problem with Milotic.

Blue can easily defeat Lance and Steven.

Last edited:

Cynthia.
Who do you like better?
Gary/Blue/Green/Douche Mofo Oak.
Tie between Cynthia and Mofo.

I'm going with Mofo, because his GIRTH can't be ignored. I like Lance and Cynthia too though. The only reason Wallace became a Champion was that he got a cape. Steven couldn't compete with that, so he got kicked out. Can't say anything about Adeku because I haven't played/looked at plot spoilers for B&W yet. He reminds me of Dakim from Colosseum though.

Cynthia. Mainly because I'm afraid she'd rape me if I said Gary Oak, since we all know she's a pedophile (ie; she stalks you through the whole fucking game. Something's up here). Gary Oak, of course, is slightly (by only 1/100000 of epicness) subpar to Cynthia because he loses his luster after being defeated, and becomes a nicer kid (he's more cool when he's a despisable motherfucker), which makes him lame. Vice versa, Cynthia (the slightly more awesome Champion) keeps the subtle antagonistic twinge of being a closet pedo by following you to your secluded vacation house. Gary turns into an uncharacteristically developed person, when he'd be cooler as the mofo we all know him as.

Of course, the loser of this match is Adeku. All he is is Lance put in a blender with Bruno. His sole purpose is to replace N and Geechisu, and avoid having you fight your rivals as Champions, seeing how it was already taken by GARY MOTHAFUCKA OAK!

I love your reasoning XD

It took me 5 seconds to decide who would win. CYNTHIA FTW!!!:spam::spam::spam:

Cynthia because she's tough as nails...until Arceus uses Judgement and it's all over.

But Adeku just looks like the epitome of sheer power. Not looking forward to fighting him.

Also my brain refuses to accept Wallace as a Champion and Juan as a Gym Leader...

Cynthia. She was the biggest challenge in DPt, and she is EVIL in BW. Adeku is only evil if his Urgamoth can get a Butterfly Dance in.

Who do you think will win? Cynthia
Who do you like better? Blue
Who has the best pokemon? Cynthia

Cynthia... hmm, this is kinda hard.

imo: cynthia > blue > adeku > lance > steven = wallace

Who do you think will win? Cynthia
Who do you like better? Cynthia
Who has the best pokemon? Blue

meh

Please tell me you don't kiss your mother with that mouth.

Trying to decide b/w Lance and Cynthia.

...I'll go with Lance.

Steven.

Also a lot of Cynthia love here.

"Most toughest"?

Anyway, Steven has always been my personal favorite of all the champions, though I would have to say that Blue has the most balanced team of all of them, thus giving him the edge if this is being decided purely on a "who would win" basis.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom