• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Battle of the Champions

Re: Blue/Gary vs Lance vs Steven vs Wallace vs Cynthia vs Adeku

Steven's hot.

...Whaaat? He is! And he's the son of a millionaire! And his team kicked ass.

Who do you think will win?

Cynthia... Maybe Lance.

Who do you like better?

Cynthia have a nice personality and design, same to Adeku :) I'll choose Cynthia.

Who has the best pokemon?

Adeku has a Escavalier and Bouffalant, that I like, but Cynthia has a Milotic and Togekiss... Hard to choose, but I'll pick Adeku.

Blue sucks, Lance is cool also.

I voted in Cynthia.

Blue every single time.

Cynthia would win them all with her 'womanly charms'

Steven Stone all the way B) I love Steels

Cynthia/Shirona
With Adeku Close Behind

who do you think would win in a battle out of Blue, Lance, Steven, wallace, cynthia and alder...

preview5493d49bd52a921c324ea65d858a.jpg

(Alder isnt in this picture so you can pretend that he turned into a pikachu)

share your opinion with the rest of us

Blue, definitely. He's just that awesome, and the only character to have been a champion, gym leader and a rival.

I think blu, but then, i think it migth be a case of me being nostalgic and saying the original is the best...blue is also the easiest champion though :(

Blue beat Lance before and he could do it again.
The situation between Wallace and Steven has never really been explained, but i've always assumed that Steven CHOSE to step down and that as the 8th gym leader Wallace just took his place.
So, its basically between Blue, Steven, Cythia and Alder. (Since Red's not in this list)
Personally i've always thought that trainers who specialize in one type were weaker, just because if you train a pokemon thats strong against that type then you can easily plow through the team. Which is why I think Steven can't be considered.

So, out of Blue, Cynthia and Alder who do I think is the strongest? Honestly I don't really know. I haven't even faced Alder in my White version yet so i'm not sure of what he's really capable of, but Blue, Cynthia and Alder-It would be one of them.

Who's the strongest? IDK, but I'm going with Lance, because he wears capes trains Dragon-types.

I think Cynthia would win. She trains Pokemon of different types, and the fact that they all have Perfect IVs. All that aside, she has the best tactics, and in Black and White, she's a secret boss, and I think a bit stronger than Alder.

All of them are awesome. But the best is definitely Shirona. She's without a doubt the hardest Champion to defeat. D8;

So let's say Cynthia travels to Kanto to research some local myths.She goes trough the Cerulean cave full of strong wild Pokemon.She manages to catch Mewtwo and she just has her Milotic on low HP from the battle with Mewtwo.
She exits the cave and is just about to get to Pokecenter and guess who appears?Blue Oak who has just caught Mew to beat the crap out of her!

In-game wise, Blue actually does beat Lance and Wallace does beat Steven (I assume?)

We all know Alder is a joke with his half bug team - hell, nobody voted for him.

So between Blue, Wallace, and Cynthia, I have to say Blue BARELY wins with Cynthia as a close second if for no other reason than that Cynthia ditched her Water immune-rock resist which would appear to be very useful against Gyarados

Cynthia. She has an original team... more importantly a team with Roserade. x3

Honestly, I don't like Cynthia, don't understand why everyone loves her, and also found her the easiest Champion (and who always gets hax for some reason).

I really like Lance, but his team in some versions is a bit of a joke. As are some of Wallace's Pokemon too. Really, Luvdisc? However Wallace's team otherwise is pretty good.

Alder has the three Bug types, but I won't judge him as I haven't (been stuffed) to verse him yet.

In the end I find Steven hard, as he uses very defensive minded strategy's that annoy the player, whilst also having significant offence (Metagross, Armaldo, Aggron). I also think that Blue is good, as he has good diversity and is very smart type wise.

In the end it would have to be either Steven or Blue for me, but I'm not entirely sure which one.

I prefer Cynthia, because she was the hardest champion I battled ever. She's also one of my favorite character in the anime. :3

Cynthia, then Lance. She has Pokemon of all different types. Spiritomb, Garchomp and Lucario. Lance has some pretty good dragon types though.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom