• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Battle of the Kings!(Nidoking vs Slaking vs Slowking vs Kingler vs Kingdra vs Seaking!!!)

The_Ideal_Dragon

I like turtles
Reaction score
Random stroke of inspiration to make this. I love Kingdra, because Water-Dragon in general is just one of my favorite type combos. Also, seahorses are cool and Kingdra's not bad in a battle, either. What about you?

I would vote for Nidoking because of its Horn drill/Fissure attacks, Poison Point ability and a lot of powerful moves he gets and well distribution of stats.

Last edited:
Kingdra, due to having a nice, (semi)unique type combo, a good movepool, and a cool design.

Kingdra! My favorite dragon Pokémon! I love its design, its ability (Sniper) and its movepool.

Nidoking can go anywhere and eh not afraid of nuthin'. Really, Nidoking learns most HMs, and for those that he can't he surely can make up for it. I mean, Fly? Their tail swing can uproot whole trees so I guess they can pick one up, toss it into the air and go, Tao Pai Pai style. Strength for pushing boulders? Sure why not, make it useful for something else as well, see? As for Dive, I'm pretty sure they can convince a friendly mon to serve them a Dive bubble or otherwise that friendly mon will get a very close encounter with a friendly horn. Also, Nidoking can learn lots of varied moves, and when it comes to killer rabbits they pretty much look the part, less than Nidorina but still.

tl;dr: Nidoking, absolutely. Kingdra comes a honorable second in my opinion mostly because whirplool dragon and looking the part.

nidoking because it has hidden ability sheer force, making it a powerful wallbreaker. It has good coverage in fire blast, flamethrower, ice beam, thunderbolt, focus blast and superpower, and most of them are boosted by sheer force including it's stab which is sludge wave and earth power. Being resistence to fairy and stealth rock is also nice.

DOES ANYONE KNOW SLAKINGS STATS. SLAKING USE FACADE. THE OPPOSING TRAINERS AND POKEMON DIED. Do you know how hard Norman is. Not hard until slaking. Better stock up on potions and awakenings with that yawn. Just, I know his ability but still, he has the same/better than legendary pokemon stats. If he didn't have the ability truant, then... He'd be a legendary... I just don't know how dumb u guys r...

Nidoking, it looks cool and has a vast movepool, both physical and special.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom