• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest Battle of the Sun Pokemon: Espeon vs. Sunflora vs. Volcarona

Reaction score
Espeon since I like it's design way more (though it's not Umbreon in terms of my top favorite eeveelution, but I digress). Though I do like Sunflora and Volcarona well enough also, just never really used the latter two as much tbh.

Reaction score
Pronouns
any/all
Sunflora is trash so that's out. Volc is a powerful sweeper that also has bulky options, while Espeon is utterly nasty on Baton Pass chains. I'll go with Volcarona due to its design, power, and uniqueness but Espeon isn't that far behind.

Guzma

Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Volcarona is one of my top three Pokemon of all time so obviously I'm going with Volcarona.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.