• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Battle of the Sun Pokemon: Espeon vs. Sunflora vs. Volcarona

Espeon since I like it's design way more (though it's not Umbreon in terms of my top favorite eeveelution, but I digress). Though I do like Sunflora and Volcarona well enough also, just never really used the latter two as much tbh.

Sunflora is trash so that's out. Volc is a powerful sweeper that also has bulky options, while Espeon is utterly nasty on Baton Pass chains. I'll go with Volcarona due to its design, power, and uniqueness but Espeon isn't that far behind.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom