• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Battle Request Thread

Reaction score
Hello trainers! I am looking for Pokémon XY Wi-Fi battles. 6V6 with Normal Rules is prefered :)

Just give me a shout if you are interested :) 3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trainer name: Nikolaj

Reaction score
Hey Im looking for a 6V6 battle with normal rules! Let me know if you are interested. :)

Vividly Vibrant
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to have a best-of-3 OU and below battle. Send me a VM/PM if you're down!

Reaction score
Hello trainers! I am looking for Pokémon XY Wi-Fi battles. 6V6 with Normal Rules is prefered :)

Just give me a shout if you are interested :) 3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trainer name: Nikolaj

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
I can hardly ever find anyone to battle, so I'll battle anyone, even if they have a team full of Arceus, when I'm available. My ign and FC are in my trainer card below. You can pm me if you want.

Reaction score
I would like to battle folks so I can get used to battling other players. Let me know if you are interested.

Reaction score
Hey I just finished a new double battle team and need some help testing it out. If anyone wants to battle just VM me.

Reaction score
Would anyone be up for a quick battle? Just for fun, no ubers or perfect stat Pokémon? I just want to use my favorites and all :)
If you could PM me that would be great. I'll be available until 9

Reaction score
Looking for 4player OU double battles me and my friend vs 2 other who are interested pm me

Racing and Pokemon fan.
Reaction score
Anyone want to do a Free-for-all battle with me, no Legendaries?

Reaction score

Reaction score
Looking for someone to help test my team for the Circle of Legends Online Competition, preferably a team that follows the format rules of the competition. The battles are rotation so it would be helpful if you have some experience in that also. My FC is 1590-4954-6510. Thanks for the help.