• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Request Thread

Thundagere

Rocking the Lucario
Reaction score
As you've probably noticed, the old subforums with people asking for battles are now gone. Now, post all serious battle requests in this thread. Do NOT make a separate thread looking for a battle.

Casual Battle Request Thread

Not that serious battles can't be fun. This is for requesting any battles which aren't exactly what you might call serious. Gimmicky teams and so forth that are looking for a battle go here.
If someone does a Red vs Blue battle, I want to see it. :ksmile:

Wifi Battle OU

Anyone up for a wifi battle. Haven't played in a while and would like a reason to get back in the game.

FC: 3053-8583-7379

Re: Wifi Battle OU

Sure, I'll battle.

FC is 1077-8546-4918.

Just shoot me a message when we're both on and we can battle.

Re: Official Battle Request Thread

I guess I will go first. I would love to battle OU or Little cup (but beware I have little patience for stall teams) I am online most nights from 8-10PM Eastern time.
. I can do wifi or Showdown. I also like triples and rotations andflat battles
Edited - Pokemon black FC 0776-8124-7545
I do use legal hacks.

Last edited:
Re: Casual Battle Request Thread

Not that serious battles can't be fun. This is for requesting any battles which aren't exactly what you might call serious. Gimmicky teams and so forth that are looking for a battle go here.
If someone does a Red vs Blue battle, I want to see it. :ksmile:

I have a level 36 Red team, if anyone has a blue team I will battle them

I'd be totally up for a fight with anybody.

FC: 0605 8461 6272

i'd love to test my skills against anyone who wants to fight. if you challenge me in-game i will almost always respond within a few minutes... if not wait a few minutes then try again. my in-game name is Thorg and i battle using competitive max ev/iv pokemon for the most part. if that interests you, hit me up.

Working out kinks in my X/Y team. Message me if you want a battle, I'm on weekdays except Mondays from ~4-~8:30 and pretty much all day on most weekends. FC:1332-8521-9290

I'm currently looking to take someone on with a Wifi battle in Pokemon X, 6th gen. Where do I find my FC? I thought that you usually find them in the game, but I heard it was on the 3DS. Where on the 3DS?

I'm currently looking to take someone on with a Wifi battle in Pokemon X, 6th gen. Where do I find my FC? I thought that you usually find them in the game, but I heard it was on the 3DS. Where on the 3DS?

On the home screen there is a little orange smiley face icon above the main bit. That is your friend list, you can check your FC any input other people's there.

On the home screen there is a little orange smiley face icon above the main bit. That is your friend list, you can check your FC any input other people's there.

Ok thank you! I will check it out as soon as I get done.

Alright, my FC is 2509-2166-3021.

Last edited:

I'll battle you some time tomorrow evening, going to bed soon. You can add me as a provisional friend in the meantime, my FC is a post above yours and I'll add you back tomorrow.

Well I'll only battle anyone if they are near my level. I'm approximately level 40 and trying to EV train. How about we choose normal rule and be at level 50 instead? Enzap suggested that I'd try this.

Yeah all standard battles are level 50.

I'm up to battle anyone if they feel like it. My FC is in my description, so PM me if you want to battle.

Am looking for serious B/W OU battles.......5th gen is still alive.....hit me up if you interested
FC 3096 9564 8000

Looking for a standard 6th gen battle (level 100).

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom