• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Request Thread

Re: Casual Battle Request Thread

I prefer casual battles than serious ones as well, i like to do triple battles and multibattles. Add me if you want to battle 4270-1201-5566.

My friend and I are looking to do some multi-battles with the following rules:
- No Legendaries
- Species Clause
- Item Clause

I am also interested in doing some Doubles and Triples battles if I cant find anyone for Multi.

FC: 0130-2747-6369/IGN: Jaime

Re: Official Battle Request Thread

Am looking for sixth gen battle field. It is still alive.

Head to the Bulbagarden Battle League. We have a delicious 17 monotype teams for you to challenge.

Hi.

I'm still trying to discover all the new pokemon since Gen 1, so if anyone wants to battle using common Pokemon from X/Y, add me and send me a PM on here, I'll be around in about 30 minutes (but add me anyway if you read this at another time).

Just to give you an idea of the Pokemon I mean, I use Simisage, Talonflame, and Pikachu among others, all are EV trained, but not bred for IVs(they're my playthrough Pokemon). All set at Level 50 - how does best of 5 sound?

I don't use Game Chat, but I use PMs for messaging, and also Miiverse if you have that.

Even if you're not available this evening, add me anyway, I'd love to battle whenever.

Hello :) I am looking for a battle! Idc what kind really. I love multi battles and would love to organize one if anybody is interested ^3^

Looking for a Multi Battle, anyone welcome. PM if you're interested!

Suppose I have a semi-"competitive" team but just want a "casual" battle (maybe the difference is purely psychological, I don't know), would I request that here or in the other battle request thread?

Regardless, if you're up for a non-serious, just for fun battle against a half-OU-half-UU team hit me up! :p

Anybody want to battle our In-game teams? It will only be a 4v4 cause I only used 4. FC is in sig. Pm me if you challenge!

Hello trainers! I am looking for Pokémon XY Wi-Fi battles. 6V6 with Normal Rules is prefered :)

Just give me a shout if you are interested :) 3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trainer name: Nikolaj

Ello i am looking for 4v4 battles with my friend any interest just pm me

I'm looking to battle someone in a 3 on 3 rotation battle using on;y eeveelotions so I can practice for an up coming tournament. so PM or Vm me if you are interested.

Looking for a 6 v 6 OU single battle with normal rules

Ign - Sherlock 2191-7898-4310

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom