• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Request Thread

Free Battle Friday!

Hey folks, I'll be making myself available most of the day today on both Showdown and my 3DS if you ever want to catch a pick-up battle.

I'll be on the main lobby on Showdown (username sharkshocker) and my 3DS FC can be found on my signature. I'm open to any type of battle, I even have a mono-Electric team if you want to practice for the Pikachu Cup :)

Contact me here on the forums if you want to battle on wi-fi so I can add your FC or feel free to just send me a challenge straight from Showdown. I might be working on other things so don't expect an immediate answer but I will get to you as soon as I can.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Smogon OU and UU battles on Showdown or cartridge. Send me a VM or PM if you are interested. I'm usually online weeknights from 5 PM until 8 PM EST (GMT -5:00) and throughout the day on weekends.

Hey guys, I will be on my 3DS all day today. If anyone is interested in having a battle with me, either for fun or whatever just let me know

Hello does anyone want to battle? I do not play very competitive. Any kind of battle is good.

Does anyone wanna do some VGC16-style practice battles for the upcoming June International Challenge? I don't use Showdown so I'd like to battle on cartridge. I've been wanting to test out some team ideas and would like to battle others playing by the format which isn't something I can accomplish in random battles lol

Does anyone wanna do some VGC16-style practice battles for the upcoming June International Challenge? I don't use Showdown so I'd like to battle on cartridge. I've been wanting to test out some team ideas and would like to battle others playing by the format which isn't something I can accomplish in random battles lol
Well, I may not have an actual team for VGC 2016 since I can't be bothered to soft-reset for Legends and all that, but I wouldn't mind a match or two anyway, as I am really out of practice lately with battling in general.

Hi. I appologise for the double post, but the Battle Center is pretty barren as of late so there's not much to be done about that.

As fo why I am posting here, surprisingly, it is to request a battle or two. You see, I am looking for a sparring partner to practise my skills at in-gmae OU with, and it takes way too much trouble looking for good players on the PSS who happen to be playing in said tier and I play better in-game for some reason. So, if any of you are interested, you know what to do.

Hint: V/PM me.

Anybody wanna do some double battles? I'm bored today and gonna be free for the rest of the day. VGC15 or VGC16-style double battles, I'm cool with either.

I just recently finished IV breeding pretty much all the Pokémon I like. It's been an ongoing project on and off since Gen 4, but I now have over 100 Kalos bred and trained Pokémon from across the generations raised to at least level 50 (Blissey Basing is the final step!)

So if anyone wants to battle whenever that'd be great! I've got Pokémon from all tiers, though I favour the lesser used ' mon for the most part. Battle Spot often makes that not much fun :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am really tired. And really bored. Thus, I am in the mood for something a fun - namely, some Random Battles on Showdown.

...Though once I get some sleep, I am also interested in having either a Monotype, OU or VGC '15 match. Let me know somehow if you are interested. That is all.

I am up for any kind of battle.

Full legendary team
Full non-legendary team
Mixed team
Fire type team
Dragon type team
Preferably a battle with no restrictions or just at lv.50, so you all can bring your baddest boys and let them have it at each other.

FC- 1822-0503-4212

I just recently finished IV breeding pretty much all the Pokémon I like. It's been an ongoing project on and off since Gen 4, but I now have over 100 Kalos bred and trained Pokémon from across the generations raised to at least level 50 (Blissey Basing is the final step!)

So if anyone wants to battle whenever that'd be great! I've got Pokémon from all tiers, though I favour the lesser used ' mon for the most part. Battle Spot often makes that not much fun :rolleyes:

I am really tired. And really bored. Thus, I am in the mood for something a fun - namely, some Random Battles on Showdown.

...Though once I get some sleep, I am also interested in having either a Monotype, OU or VGC '15 match. Let me know somehow if you are interested. That is all.

I am up for any kind of battle.

Full legendary team
Full non-legendary team
Mixed team
Fire type team
Dragon type team
Preferably a battle with no restrictions or just at lv.50, so you all can bring your baddest boys and let them have it at each other.

FC- 1822-0503-4212

I'd love to have a battle with all three of you :D

I have added your FC - 1134-8042-2719.

I hope you have added mine as well - 1822-0503-4212.

Let's have a battle or so whenever we both are online in-game :)

P.S: My FC name is Fierra, in-game trainer name is Amey.

Added you as well! My In-game name is Neos and I'll be sure to look out for you :D What type of battle would you like to have?

Added you as well! My In-game name is Neos and I'll be sure to look out for you :D What type of battle would you like to have?
Single Battle 6v6 :D
I have 2 battle ready teams -
1. Legendaries
2. Non-Legendaries
If you have a team of legends yourself, let's have a clash of titans, if not then I'll use my non-legend team :D

I've added you both! My FC is in my sig. In game name is Brett.

I'm around for the next couple hours if either of you are free!

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom