• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Within - Startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

polelover44

BACK!!
Reaction score
Ben entered the room and sat down. He looked at his watch - it was 3:20 PM. He was early. He decided he would wait there.

---

OOC: This is a mission briefing. All characters are required to begin here.

Peter came in shortly after, took off his jacket and sat down. He took a sip from a mug he brought and sighed.

He shook his head no. ''Busy at work.'', he told Ben, taking another sip from the mug.

"Interesting. I'm Ben, by the way." He held out his hand.

He shook Ben's hand. ''Firm shake. I'm Peter. Some call me Peter the Vamp'', he replied with a half smile.

"My reasons for being here are complicated. My parents were in the PP, and they were brutally murdered. I arrived home one day to headless, lifeless, parents. There was blood all over the walls. I never found their heads."

''How do you know if they were your parents? Couldn't have been decoys my friend.'', Peter said to try to cheer him up.

''Well I'm from Saffron. I was originally in Team Rocket until I found out what they were doing. I trry to destroy the team. I failed though. The women and Erika helped me recover.'', he said sadlly.

Riku walked in the room and sat down, grining oddly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom