• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bay Bay!

Reaction score
Wild Bayleef appeared!

Hello, I'm Pim, a 23 year old journalism student from the Netherlands. I became a Pokemon fan when seeing the episode Challenge of the Samurai in 1999, when Ash's Metapod evolved into Butterfree. Since that moment, I am a major PokeManiac. I love the anime (mostly just Original Series and Chronicles), shippping (mostly PokeShipping, Ash x Misty), the games (all generations), the TCG cards (only Gen I and II), fanart, fanfiction... I also have a collection of 66 Pokemon plushies.

Also, my best friend got me into cosplay. So far, I cosplayed as Ivysaur (she was Leaf), Altaria (she was Lisia) and Bayleef (she was Brionne). Next year, she (Mew) will be floating around adorably while I (Celebi) take her on a journey through time.

Aside from Pokemon, I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, and playing Kirby, Yoshi/Mario and Super Smash Bros games.

Here's my top 20 of favourite Pokemon:

1. Bayleef
2. Chikorita
3. Meganium
4. Altaria
5. Whiscash

6. Butterfree
7. Celebi
8. Lapras
9. Suicune
10. Ivysaur

11. Milotic
12. Mew
13. Raichu
14. Vaporeon
15. Jumpluff

16. Latias
17. Lugia
18. Feraligatr
19. Ledyba
20. Typhlosion

Last edited:
the chikorita line is one of the best ever, and i want to hug it so much

welcome i suggest headin to RM to get to know me

I was going to make a Micheal Bay joke after seeing the title but I didn't.

Welcome to the Bulbagarden Forums! You can see me all around the forums, usually in blogs most of the time and or Fun & Games. I am also a writer as well, but more as a hobby to practice becoming a book writer. I have also taken a Journalism class in my previous school year, but wasn't that interest in it anyways.

Once, again. Welcome to Bulbagarden! Anytime you like to talk, I'm usually open. I often have a lot of free time outside of school(unless I'm obsessing over a game at the time). so I'm usually on the internet.

Welcome :D I'm sure you know to follow the rules and all that, but tell me more about your journalism studies! What drew you to study that? Are you planning on specializing in any particular field? Journalism is pretty cool ^^

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom