• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bayleef's Drawings

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
In this thread, I will be posting several drawings, all traditional with pencil and paper. Just let me know what you think. Positive and negative feedback, questions, anything is fine!

Drawing is a hobby of mine. I might not have any talent and might be extremely clumsy, I still enjoy it. Some of these drawings are decent for my level, others just suck.

Since these drawings are big pictures, I used spoiler tags.

Bayleef and rainbow.
happy_birthday_to_me_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbhyaga.jpg

My best friend Austyn and me with a David Bowie lightning bolt.
starman_by_marvelscalemilotic-dat3nb2.jpg

An acryl painting based on the previous drawing. The first time I painted since art class in high school, seven years ago.
austyn_bowie___my_first_painting_by_marvelscalemilotic-db0lrbo.jpg

A drawing made for this fic.
bayleef_s_strange_adventure_by_marvelscalemilotic-daxqc8o.jpg

Lisia and Altaria.
lisia_and_ali_by_marvelscalemilotic-dak6xlw.jpg

A bunch of Kanto and Johto Grass Pokemon.
love__pokemon_style_by_marvelscalemilotic-dack534.jpg

Prominent Johto Pokemon.
pokemon_johto_by_marvelscalemilotic-dabbn5x.jpg

Kirby and Ribbon from the game Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards sitting under Whispy Woods.
kirby_x_ribbon_by_marvelscalemilotic-d9n6lit.jpg

Celebi near the shrine from the Pokemon 4Ever movie.
happy_birthday_by_marvelscalemilotic-daak836.jpg

This is all super yay!
I noticed something with one of the drawings. The one with Lugia and Ho-oh on the corner looks like they're having a rap battle.

I haven't read the fic, but Bayleef's conscience dilemma certainly reminds me of the good old episodes I used to watch. Entei in the Prominent Johto Pokémon looks quite chill. :cool:

Two new drawings. Both of them show my best friend and me, in different styles. The first one is my usual anime style, with fineliner, and a more painting-like style for the backgroud. The second one is experimental: realistic art.

22__sexy_lissi_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbo04y0.jpg

23__hearts_hugs_day_2017_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbopmwn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom