• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mature Bayonetta 2, the best-selling video game worldwide?

Was Bayonetta 2 the best-selling video game worldwide?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dunno

• Total voters

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Despite its critical acclaim, was Bayonetta 2 supposed to be a best-selling video game worldwide? If so, how many units worldwide, lower than a million, do you think that video games must sell in order to become a bestseller? If not, why? Please let me know, thanks. :)

Last edited:
You may want to edit the title because I originally thought this post was about whether or not Bayonetta 2 was the best-selling video game worldwide, rather than asking about whether it counts as a best-selling video game. At any rate, per this article here by nintendolife, Bayonetta 2 sold a little under 700,000 copies by 2018--roughly 300,000 on the Wii U and around 400,000 on the Switch. I don't really have much of an opinion on whether this means B2 is a bestseller or not, but I feel that it might be useful to the discussion at hand.

Also, this is a bit random, but do you happen to be a gaming journalist? I only ask because you've made quite a lot of threads in a similar vain to this, and I was wondering if it was because you need inspiration for writing articles.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom