• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bayonetta to become a playable DLC guest character in Mortal Kombat 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
What's happening, guys? Do you think that Bayonetta from the Bayonetta video game franchise will become a playable DLC guest character exclusively in the Nintendo Switch version of Mortal Kombat 11, but as part of a Kombat Pack? This is because Nintendo owns parts of content in Bayonetta 2 and 3, the video games that Nintendo published, and that Sega declined to publish and fund. If not, please let me know the reason why not?

Wait, MK is coming back to Nintendo? Hopefully they won't abandon it midway like they did with Injustice for the Wii U.
Well Mortal Kombat 11 is gonna be on the Switch April 23 (ww) and May 10 (Europe, delayed reasons).

As for the question itself, not sure. I haven't seen talk/speculation about her being in as DLC, except that Shaggy meme though lol.

I've heard that MK as a franchise is actually very unpopular in Japan, so I heavily doubt that would even happen.
Being a franchise of Western origin certainly doesn't help that, either (compare and contrast Devil May Cry, Soul Calibur, etc.) .

Isn't that mostly due to the "violence against humans" thing like what happens with God of War?
That's one factor. There's also other reasons ranging from: a perceived lack of authentic mythology/lore, people finding the gameplay and visuals not as complex as other fighters, to a downward spiral in quality after the third installment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom