• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

BBL: Mentorship Program

PD83

Reaction score
I would like to apply for the apprentice wait list, please.

RunnerAwaker

It's now or never!
Reaction score
I want to be an apprentice. I know all about IV breeding and EV training, but need help on more competitive battling.

UB-01 Kenobi

If she's UB-01, I'm UB-01
Reaction score
@Martyn_; @Draco_Chan; @jc10757; @Quacks the Automaton; @Fairy Type Arceus; @Raynor; @CrazyRageMonkey;

Hey guys! I'd like to extend a formal apology that we took so long to get to y'all. If you guys could just drop a message in-thread if you're still active and interested in participating, we'll get you assigned right away. Want to give the new guys a chance to get mentors also, so if we don't hear from you within a couple days we'll have to bump you down - sorry!

Last edited:

jc10757

Reaction score
Just a heads up, if we're setting this back up Wednesday/Thursday of this upcoming week, I won't be available, due to a vacation trip. I will be back by the 4th, though.

UB-01 Kenobi

Reaction score
still active
Your mentor will be AnybodyAgrees, the Ghost Gym Leader

Still active
Your mentor will be Lunacy, the Steel E4

Still active.
Your mentor will be Alexey, the Grass Gym Leader

I'm still active too (somewhat). And it's okay. :)
Your mentor will be better than all the others combined -Glory Blaze-, the Dark Gym Leader

@Everybody else: We'll get to you as either as new mentors from our GL pool sign on or as these guys graduate, thanks for your patience :)

UB-01 Kenobi

Reaction score
Last edited:

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
Feel free to PM him or wait for him to PM you with his initial questions to determine your playstyle and such

Partially active apologies.
Your mentor will be DragonEspeon, the Psychic Gym Leader
i've waited awhile and i'd like to know if theres a reason he has not messaged me yet? It's okay if he's busy but i have heard no word from him

UB-01 Kenobi

Reaction score
Feel free to PM him or wait for him to PM you with his initial questions to determine your playstyle and such

Partially active apologies.
Your mentor will be DragonEspeon, the Psychic Gym Leader
i've waited awhile and i'd like to know if theres a reason he has not messaged me yet? It's okay if he's busy but i have heard no word from him
Then PM him, ask him yourself :)

ItsHijak

Reaction score
Hi! Im Interested in having a mentor. I live in sweden so if its possible to find someone that is online at my time ( mostly from 12-22 ) would be thankful. I haven't been playing for long, my first game was X and Y. But i have been going back to older games, to study more about the game.

UB-01 Kenobi

Reaction score
Hi! Im Interested in having a mentor. I live in sweden so if its possible to find someone that is online at my time ( mostly from 12-22 ) would be thankful. I haven't been playing for long, my first game was X and Y. But i have been going back to older games, to study more about the game.
Added :)

greenman4011

Reaction score
I have been playing pokemon for 8 years can anyone help explain battling and like skills , breeding and team building please. Im 14 and live Wisconsin. From my 10 to 22 ish

greenman4011

Reaction score
I need a tutor for pokemon battling. Just tips on breeding, team setup, making a team, etc. I have been playing for eight years. I started playing sapphire and moved all the way up to black. I live in Illinois and im 14. Any help with battling would be nice thanks. Im up from 9am to 10pm. [emoji3]

Raynor

Reaction score
sorry for the long delay on my response, i'm still here, just was traveling for 3 weeks and had no internet access.

aliveatnight

Reaction score
I'd love to have a mentor. I've got a pretty good start, but there's so much that I don't know still.
Thank you :)