• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BBL: Mentorship Program

@Martyn_; @Draco_Chan; @jc10757; @Quacks the Automaton; @Fairy Type Arceus; @Raynor; @CrazyRageMonkey;

Hey guys! I'd like to extend a formal apology that we took so long to get to y'all. If you guys could just drop a message in-thread if you're still active and interested in participating, we'll get you assigned right away. Want to give the new guys a chance to get mentors also, so if we don't hear from you within a couple days we'll have to bump you down - sorry!

Last edited:
Just a heads up, if we're setting this back up Wednesday/Thursday of this upcoming week, I won't be available, due to a vacation trip. I will be back by the 4th, though.

still active

Your mentor will be AnybodyAgrees, the Ghost Gym Leader

Still active

Your mentor will be Lunacy, the Steel E4

Still active.

Your mentor will be Alexey, the Grass Gym Leader

I'm still active too (somewhat). And it's okay. :)

Your mentor will be better than all the others combined -Glory Blaze-, the Dark Gym Leader

@Everybody else: We'll get to you as either as new mentors from our GL pool sign on or as these guys graduate, thanks for your patience :)

Last edited:
Feel free to PM him or wait for him to PM you with his initial questions to determine your playstyle and such

Partially active apologies.

Your mentor will be DragonEspeon, the Psychic Gym Leader

i've waited awhile and i'd like to know if theres a reason he has not messaged me yet? It's okay if he's busy but i have heard no word from him

Feel free to PM him or wait for him to PM you with his initial questions to determine your playstyle and such

Partially active apologies.

Your mentor will be DragonEspeon, the Psychic Gym Leader

i've waited awhile and i'd like to know if theres a reason he has not messaged me yet? It's okay if he's busy but i have heard no word from him

Then PM him, ask him yourself :)

Hi! Im Interested in having a mentor. I live in sweden so if its possible to find someone that is online at my time ( mostly from 12-22 ) would be thankful. I haven't been playing for long, my first game was X and Y. But i have been going back to older games, to study more about the game.

Hi! Im Interested in having a mentor. I live in sweden so if its possible to find someone that is online at my time ( mostly from 12-22 ) would be thankful. I haven't been playing for long, my first game was X and Y. But i have been going back to older games, to study more about the game.
Added :)

I have been playing pokemon for 8 years can anyone help explain battling and like skills , breeding and team building please. Im 14 and live Wisconsin. From my 10 to 22 ish

I need a tutor for pokemon battling. Just tips on breeding, team setup, making a team, etc. I have been playing for eight years. I started playing sapphire and moved all the way up to black. I live in Illinois and im 14. Any help with battling would be nice thanks. Im up from 9am to 10pm. [emoji3]

sorry for the long delay on my response, i'm still here, just was traveling for 3 weeks and had no internet access.

I'd love to have a mentor. I've got a pretty good start, but there's so much that I don't know still.
Thank you :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom