• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BDSP Travelog Thread

Just got a shiny Ho-Oh in only 457 encounters!! This was my fastest hunt in the game so far and it was meant to be my holiday season one. lol But I'm not complaining, now I got more time to give to Violet! I won't be shiny hunting in BD again until I complete the dex and get the Shiny Charm and I'd like to play more of Violet before I do that.

I know I'm super late to this, but I recently bought a copy of Brilliant Diamond, and started playing it last Sunday. I've just earned my final Badge, and will be heading for the Pokémon League next.

My team at the moment:
Infernape (Level 57; Poké Ball; Flame Wheel/Power-Up Punch/Mach Punch/Close Combat; Blaze; Fist Plate)
Staraptor (Level 56; Poké Ball; Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-turn/Quick Attack; Intimidate; Luck Incense)
Jirachi (Level 56; Poké Ball; Psychic/Flash Cannon/Thunderbolt/Calm Mind; Serene Grace; Wise Glasses)
Gastrodon (West Sea) (Level 57; Net Ball; Surf/Earth Power/Ice Beam/Yawn; Sticky Hold; Quick Claw)
Roserade (Level 57; Heal Ball; Energy Ball/Shadow Ball/Dazzling Gleam/Toxic Spikes; Natural Cure; Amulet Coin)
Luxray (Level 56; Quick Ball; Wild Charge/Crunch/Fake Tears/Thunder Wave; Intimidate; Shell Bell)

Last edited:
I know I'm super late to this, but I recently bought a copy of Brilliant Diamond, and started playing it last Sunday. I've just earned my final Badge, and will be heading for the Pokémon League next.

My team at the moment:
Infernape (Level 57; Poké Ball; Flame Wheel/Power-Up Punch/Mach Punch/Close Combat; Blaze; Fist Plate)
Staraptor (Level 56; Poké Ball; Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-turn/Quick Attack; Intimidate; Luck Incense)
Jirachi (Level 56; Poké Ball; Psychic/Flash Cannon/Thunderbolt/Calm Mind; Serene Grace; Wise Glasses)
Gastrodon (West Sea) (Level 57; Net Ball; Surf/Earth Power/Ice Beam/Yawn; Sticky Hold; Quick Claw)
Roserade (Level 57; Heal Ball; Energy Ball/Shadow Ball/Dazzling Gleam/Toxic Spikes; Natural Cure; Amulet Coin)
Luxray (Level 56; Quick Ball; Wild Charge/Crunch/Fake Tears/Thunder Wave; Intimidate; Shell Bell)
Good luck
You're going to need it

Good luck
You're going to need it
I'm actually in the post-game already, having explored all of Sinnoh. The only major thing I still need to do (aside from potential Dex completion) is to defeat the second round of Pokémon League rematches, which I'm training my team for. Everyone is above level 80 by now, but I want them to be closer to Cynthia's levels, after how difficult the other two rounds were.

The only change to my team, besides the levels, is Luxray now holding an Expert Belt instead of a Shell Bell. Because I hate friendship haxes, I use herbal medicines to keep my team's friendship levels in check.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom