• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Be Prepared

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
So... here's a video I made a while ago of me singing Be Prepared. It was a song trade I made with Feliciano before we started dating. I love the Lion King and I think Jeremy Irons is a great actor. Also, this is a fun villain song.

Enjoy my horrible singing :p

[video=youtube;9orAWBzuXxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9orAWBzuXxo[/video]

EDIT: And The Puppetmaster ordered me to post this...

Last edited:
A bit off key in parts, but your voice fits very well. :) You also got to show off your acting ability a bit.

Yeah, occasionally flat, but otherwise great! Better than I could have done. And Musashi's right, you make a great Scar.

For the most part you sounded really good! And I agree with Musashi, it showed off your acting ability because in order for this song to work, it requires a bit of acting. Great job overall :)

Aside from the valid points already made above me, it was spot-on! You also sounded just like Scar right at the beginning.

Loved your evil laugh at the end.

Hehehe...

I really liked this cover! Your voice fits Scar very well. And I agree with what Musashi said; you got to show off your acting. ^^

I like the evil lion voice, sounded like legit shit, and the laugh at the end cracked me up.

Now only if we could make you sing the "Just Keep Swimming" song....

-Evil chuckle-

You were a little off rhythm; in some places that was a positive and in others a negative. At 2:36 I think I heard a little mic feedback, but it's probably just me. Admittedly you were flat but that's fine by my rules.

Nice job; you made me laugh at the beginning, and you managed a believable British accent. It was a little surprising because I don't hear a voice like mine on YouTube a lot, but I suppose that made it easier to rate.

EDIT: A tip for the rhythm, try listening to the song a few times and make sure you can get the lines in time with the hyena's backing vocals.

This was fun to hear! I love the tone in your voice! My only criticism is that you were a little off in some parts tempo and rhythm wise. Still fun to hear and flat in some parts. I just love how you did take on the other roles, though, and your imitation of Scar was so cool!

Back
Top Bottom