• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BeaconShipping or EnergyShipping?

What's best?

• BeaconShipping

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • EnergyShipping

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandra24

sunyshore security agent
Reaction score
EnergyShipping, :D

oh, and please don't include choices w/c are not mentioned above,
[ijuz hate ignitionship and alexandrianship, =_=]

Last edited:
EnergyShipping, :D

oh, and please don't include choices w/c are not mentioned above,
[I JUZ HATE IGNITIONship and ALEXANDRIANship, =_=]

We do not approve of bashing here. 8D Please refrain from screaming your hatred across a post, because it doesn't work that way, and you don't want me angry.

Because, I don't care that you hate Ignitionshipping or Alexandrianshipping; that's not the poll. Though who makes a poll that's boy/girl vs boy/boy? Naturally, no one who likes slash will vote Beacon, and those who like slash will vote Energy. Not very balanced.

I'm not fond of either, so hence, my choice: Neither. Now mind your manners. =3

EnergyShipping. I'm a PearlShipper, and BeaconShpping sounds like BaconShipping when I pronounce it.

We do not approve of bashing here. 8D Please refrain from screaming your hatred across a post, because it doesn't work that way, and you don't want me angry.

Because, I don't care that you hate Ignitionshipping or Alexandrianshipping; that's not the poll. Though who makes a poll that's boy/girl vs boy/boy? Naturally, no one who likes slash will vote Beacon, and those who like slash will vote Energy. Not very balanced.

I'm not fond of either, so hence, my choice: Neither. Now mind your manners. =3

sorry 'bout that,
I just got pissed,
I'm sosos sorry,:)

Anyway...
Back to the topic.
EnergyShipping!
I find it really sweet.
It's like opposites attract.
And Roark is so happy and Volkner is so melancholy that they would complete each other.
Now only if they would actually meet. :p

Like most people, I imagine, I have no idea what either of these pairings are. Apparently listing the names of the characters involved in the opening post would have been too sensible.

Luna Tiger said:
Though who makes a poll that's boy/girl vs boy/boy? Naturally, no one who likes slash will vote Beacon, and those who like slash will vote Energy.
I like slash, but that doesn't mean I'd automatically choose the slash pairing in a poll regardless of what ship it is, or which het ship it's up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom