• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Because of vandalism?

This is one of those situations in which you have a kid who's bored, lonely, and bitter just being mean because it's the only place he can have power. But he only has power if we're afraid of him, or otherwise...affected by what he does. Otherwise, he's just a lonely kid in a basement changing pages on the internet. So keep it in perspective.

This is one of those situations in which you have a kid who's bored, lonely, and bitter just being mean because it's the only place he can have power. But he only has power if we're afraid of him, or otherwise...affected by what he does. Otherwise, he's just a lonely kid in a basement changing pages on the internet. So keep it in perspective.

Quite right. If we simply continue doing what we're doing, he'll eventually get sick of it and leave, once he sees that we're not especially fazed. Probably.

I wonder, should we term this the 2nd Bulbapedia Turkey Shoot, and make an article about it (poking fun at him)? Might only encourage him though...

EDIT: Actually, no, cancel that. If this is the actual Grawp, as detailed on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Long_term_abuse/JarlaxleArtemis, and given that according to other sources "Grawp, with the help of some rather dimwitted TOW admins, has also managed to considerably slow down—and sometimes even freeze—the entire English Wikipedia database a few times, resulting in nobody being able to edit or make any changes to Wikipedia", we might want to avoid pissing him off too much.

Last edited:
How's this. Find all the IPs Grawp is using, locate them. Then, it should not be too hard to find which are proxies. We will probably find the original via Grawp's first user sign-up. Maybe find which wiki was the first he/she/it harassed?

How's this. Find all the IPs Grawp is using, locate them. Then, it should not be too hard to find which are proxies. We will probably find the original via Grawp's first user sign-up. Maybe find which wiki was the first he/she/it harassed?

*grabs an M9, a winchester rifle, and a pepperbox revolver* Ok, today we're hunting sockpuppets AND grawp.:banana:

EDIT: Actually, no, cancel that. If this is the actual Grawp, as detailed on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Long_term_abuse/JarlaxleArtemis, and given that according to other sources "Grawp, with the help of some rather dimwitted TOW admins, has also managed to considerably slow down—and sometimes even freeze—the entire English Wikipedia database a few times, resulting in nobody being able to edit or make any changes to Wikipedia", we might want to avoid pissing him off too much.

Oh my gosh. Woah, I didn't know Grawp was an infamous vandal across wikis... He's like on Wiki's [America's] Most Wanted. Damn, this guy could be more expansive in vandalizing sites than Ph34r... I'm not implying he's more dangerous, but...

On a few of this arse's usernames, he advises editors to go to pokemon(dot)on(dot)nimp(dot)org. Do not do this as the link leads to pictures of a man's anus and your computer will crash... not pleasant but I managed to find out the hard way.

EDIT: well, he's gone now, so the links will stop atleast.

Last edited:
On a few of this arse's usernames, he advises editors to go to pokemon(dot)on(dot)nimp(dot)org. Do not do this as the link leads to pictures of a man's anus and your computer will crash... not pleasant but I managed to find out the hard way.

Ouch. Don't ever take "advice" from that douche again.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom