• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Because of vandalism?

Now that you posted that i have to go look. but I don't want to....
I still can't recommend clicking the Link. The Images get burned into your head.

Keep Task Manager open if you must.

I still can't recommend clicking the Link. The Images get burned into your head.

Keep Task Manager open if you must.
I have it on good authority that while it might be burned into your mind for some time, it'll be gone (or numbed) by the time some years pass.

Only risk looking if you think you can wait between a year and ten until it goes away. :D *witnessed the goats.ex in her youth, which I assume this is* I guarantee your curiosity will be satisfied forever of the urge to see what others have gone blind with insanity from.

Shit, Bulbapedia has Grawp? I remember when he was at his worst on Wikipedia... Don't know why he'd target here, but damn. Good luck admins; the link Archaic supplied previously has all the information you'd need to track him down if you needed to. Verizon hasn't exactly done much to stop him in the past though.

Can't you make it so that all registering accounts go through an admin first before they can edit?

Although he'll be able to sign up unoticed with subtle accounts, it'll block any of the vulgar accounts.

Also, you could maybe have the first few edits of a new account hidden untill approved by and admin untill you're certain they are legit.

Last edited:
It's actually easier for us to simply not impede him from registering his accounts and encouraging him to use other methods. So long as he keeps doing his usual stuff, we can deal with him, because he won't change his basic MO unless challenged and blocked from his usual methods.

Can't you make it so that all registering accounts go through an admin first before they can edit?

Although he'll be able to sign up unoticed with subtle accounts, it'll block any of the vulgar accounts.

Also, you could maybe have the first few edits of a new account hidden untill approved by and admin untill you're certain they are legit.

He's not making edits though. He's just registering his accounts.

I'm getting suspicious. PsychicRider has put among his nominations for adminship Grawp. And from what he's said on the talk page, he is totally serious about it. Even calls Grawp a "high quality user". Is it at all possible that Grawp hacked into PsychicRider's account and is using it to try and unblock himself? Or is PsychicRider just being really, REALLY naive?

I'm getting suspicious. PsychicRider has put among his nominations for adminship Grawp. And from what he's said on the talk page, he is totally serious about it. Even calls Grawp a "high quality user". Is it at all possible that Grawp hacked into PsychicRider's account and is using it to try and unblock himself? Or is PsychicRider just being really, REALLY naive?

...Learn to not be so serious on the Internet, buddy.

Now, that does seem a tad suspicious but couldn't he be just kidding? I mean you never know...

EDIT: Emphasis on the tad...

...Wow.

I don't do much (read: anything at all) on the 'pedia, so this is verry terrible news to hear.
I do have to ask though, if e's just making accounts with offensive names, what's the problem? Outside of irritate, it doesn't sound that bad to me.

Btw, as an outsider, this as epic hilarious, I was rolling really hard reading this thread.

I hope you catch him!!

I do have to ask though, if e's just making accounts with offensive names, what's the problem?
Recent Changes SPAM, Ad Nauseam.

Btw, as an outsider, this as epic hilarious, I was rolling really hard reading this thread.
My Guess is that this Grawp should not be taken too seriously.

He also appears to admire Kogoro among other site Moderators.

Hmm, the title blacklist one might be one to look in to.

Otherwise, this guy hit Wikipedia pretty good as well, and they contacted both his parents and Verizon to try to get him to stop. The only way Wikipedia got rid of him was to do a range IP block, meaning that everyone in the part of Michigan that he lives in (forgot where it was, exactly) was disabled from editing Wikipedia.

Even if he DID hack PR's account, the check users would know about it. Remember WaterUser? Yeah.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom