• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Because of vandalism?

I'd gone over to the Polish side to handle him, and now he's targeting my page over there! Not only did he move by Polish-side userpage, but he also erased the redirect it left so I couldn't move it back! And, on top of that, he's currently trying to turn my legit content, as well as CoolPikachu!'s, into "(his) mother f***ing page"! Who's the editor-in-chief over on the Polish side? Somebody needs to warn the Polish EoC about this a**hole!

I do believe on some sites the users edit like shit when there is new info to be had and then just sit on it waiting for something else to happen.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom