• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Becoming a Pokemon: Star's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

I liek mudkipz

Reaction score
Becoming a Pokemon 2
Everybody awaited Star's return. They had seen her in their dreams in the past year that there will be five. The five had arrived. They were found in the Pine Forest.

I woke up that morning, and heard Hoothoot. I walked out of Star's house and into Pine Forest. I then noticed... other Pokémon? They were seemingly talking to each other. My guess was that they were also human-turned-Pokémon. I walked towards them. “What's up?”

Suddenly, there was a bright flash of light. There in front of them was Star.

Bailey shielded his eyes with his new and heavy metal arm. "What is that?"

Maxwell had been away from the house for a long time. He had not made it to Darkrai's lair before the battle took place and star and Darkrai vanished. How useless he felt. He had since taken it upon himself to remain in hiding up in Darkrai's old lair that he had silently made into his own laboratory, to continue toiling with his works, continued marvel at this world and its different fundamentals. The Tyranitar he had met earlier also continued to watch over him and the two slowly grew used to each-others company. He had come to call the Tyranitar 'Guardian' a name to which the the giant did not object.

One day Maxwell had a feeling that something had happened. "Can it be? Has she returned?" He mused to himself, his equipment giving him readings that stood to confirm his theory. "I suppose that I must greet her. Guardian, I am taking my leave for the moment... I will return in short time no doubt." Maxwell said as he leaped out and quickly made his way to the house. He stood just outside of everyone's view and quickly realised that some new-comers had arrived. "Ho ho... what is this, more people? But whatever for. Unless Darkrai is back?" He thought. He stuck to the shadows and silently watched.

Getting over my temporary shock, I glanced at the newcomers. An Aggron, a Buizel, a Meowth, a Pikachu, and a Weavile. I also saw something in the shadows. Squinting, I saw it was... Max! I walked up to him. “Haven't seen you in a long time!”

Maxwell felt a little surprise at his being noticed so easily, but thinking it over, Alex finding him somehow seemed expected. He slowly emerged from the shadows and walked over to see the group, stepping up besides Alex. "Indeed it has been awhile. What have I missed since that battle a year ago?" Maxwell asked as a way of introduction. His old confusion and bitterness at his situation having long receded and instead being replaced with the bounty of his research and revelations in this strange land.

“Well...” I started my explanation of what had happened since Star disappeared, including the discovery of my new rival, Dark Alex. “...and that's what happened. Any questions?”

Last edited:
"Excuse me, but I'm a little confused." said Benny. "First off, who are YOU? And second, what the heck am I supposed to do know? I've turned into a Pokemon!"

"Me too!" said Sparky as he stared at his hands which had turned yellow.

Bailey lowered his hands. "What the heck! Why is my body so heavy!" Bailey started losing control of his heavy body and fell over.

Looking over this crowd of newcomers and their behaviour it quickly became apparent to Maxwell that they had only just arrived. Musing to himself a little he quickly focused his attention back on Alex. "Dark Alex huh? Some left over remnant of power from Darkrai? Perhaps if we can find him, I can examine him... ah for scientific purposes ofcourse." Maxwell suggested to Alex, a slight glint in his eyes.

Bailey finally managed to get up and started how to figure out how to move with his new weight and size. "This is a bit uncomfortable," he said as he wobbled around like some demented metal penguin, "but it will have to do until I figure out how to move correctly."

"Hwah?! What's going on?!" Faere yelled, jumping in the air.

“Oh, how rude of me! My name is Alex. Nice to meet you all.” I heard Fae's yell and turned. “Oh, hi, Fae. These are the newcomers.”

"I am going to guess that we're here to save the world or something, right? This has happened to me before, I just can't remember when." Benny told Alex.

"Newcomers? Uh...well, welcome to this house, and I hope you're all nice people." Faere said, looking a bit confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom