• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Becoming a Pokemon: Star's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In bed?" Theodore asked, also laughing.
Harman felt a little awkward; this vaguely reminded him of the incident when he had been caught with Candy at an 'inconvenient time'.

Candy walks over to Harman and hugs him. "Yep! In bed!" Buttercup smiles and says, "You two are such perverts."

Candy giggles and kisses him.
Buttercup sweatdrops and says, "I think that's her objective right now..."

Candy pulls back and frowns at his look. "Oh..." she mumbles softly and heads off down a hall.
Buttercup uses vine whip to slap her forhead. "Uh oh..."

Candy gets to the room and lays down on the bed glumly.
"Wanna go watch the arguement?"

"You know, so am I. When stuff happens here, it all happens at once, then there's a long time where nothing happens, then a whole other load of stuff happens. And so on."

"I've noticed that too. And I've also noticed that a lot of guys can't take hints at all... Maybe Moon should get a log to beat some since into them..." Buttercup grumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom