• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Been a while and Australian Pokemon DVD's

The Power of Pika

Relax and have fun.
Reaction score
It's been so long and wow the blogs have changed so much!

Use to post about DVD's I have bought of Pokemon years ago but have been more into sonic over the last few years.

Currently watching some new Pokemon DVD's personally.

Beyond entertainment who handled Australia's releases has dropped out of DVDs entirely.

Shock seems to have taken over the reigns including any unsold stock from Beyond which is why you still see them on shelves. As the stock diminishes Shock replaces them with theirs so nothing to worry about.

Recently Mewtwo strikes back evolution released on DVD in Australia for those who are not aware. There's the movie on it's own and then there's the triple pack with I choose you and The Power of Us also with it.
I bought the triple pack because I liked the cover.

Collection 1 of Pokemon journeys has also released on DVD and yes I have bought that too. Have only seen a couple of episodes of journeys so most of it will be a new experience for me.

I'm currently watching the triple pack starting with I choose you.
Hoping to watch The power of Us and Mewtwo strikes back evolution afterwards.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom