• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Been ages...

Lady Shinsei

Tab is a sexy beast
Reaction score
Dang. It's practially been a whole year since I last posted in here. How very sad! But, thanks to recently having my love for pokemon rekindled (thanks to a LARP that my sister has been doing that involves an evil group known as Team Laser, my beloved Tabitha, Brock having a samurai for an ancestor, etc.), I am in love all over again. I'm even planning on cosplaying at next year's SakuraCon as a Fisherman (complete with pole and pokeball; and maybe a fake cigarette just for fun). LOL.

No one will probably remember me, except for Blackjack (and PacificPikachu, if you're still here). But I suppose that's understandable for having had such a long hiatus from the board. *sigh* Feels good to be back, though.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch, T-c. And as I just mentioned over in the Team Rocket fanclub's thread, I have sadly been pokemon anime-deprived for a long time, too. All thanks to some bozo deciding not to show it anymore in Washington state (after KidsWB changed channels; last episode I got to see was when Ash was just starting out in the Battle Frontier. *sigh* I miss it so bad...).

It'll be my own unique modification of the Ruby-Sapphire fishermen (the ones with brown pants, white shirt, and a red-orange vest). I also plan to wear my red & white Snorlax hat as a fun addition to the look. You gotta see the fishing pole I've got - it'll be fun dangling a pokeball from the end of it.

Ahhh, yes. So far, it'll be easy to get most of it, but the vest will be an issue (no idea where to find one that looks correct enough. I thought of maybe hunting around at Value Village, but usually they don't have that kind of thing - not even at Halloween. *sigh* I sure hope I can find one, because this'll be making up for years of never trying to do pokemon cosplay.).

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom