• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Behold the crap you get for pre-ordering XD

Lying
Reaction score
Eh, better than ANOTHER Gamecube/GBA link. I've got one I use, and one I don't use. As soon as I get around to hammering out the dents in the packaging, I'm selling it.

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Meh, I think I can live without my GameCube being decorated with renders of 7-year-old character models, so I'm still sticking to my current plans to not buy this game. However, I might consider renting it just to look for any canon evidence that Orre is in the same universe as the other regions. *Hides from Zeta*

Now, if they were to give away a bonus disc that gave you Celebi (like the one they had for Colosseum that gave you Jirachi), then I'd consider pre-ordering XD, or at least looking for the disc on eBay.

Pokémon Warlord
Reaction score
Well, and here I was expecting another bonuc disk...
But this bonus is for the US, has Nintendo even announced a pre-order bonus in japan?
(I suspect if there is a bonus in japan, it'll be a damn-sight better than skins for the Gamecube...)

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Trainer-c said:
Well, and here I was expecting another bonuc disk...
But this bonus is for the US, has Nintendo even announced a pre-order bonus in japan?
(I suspect if there is a bonus in japan, it'll be a damn-sight better than skins for the Gamecube...)
According to Bulbanews:

Unlike its predecessor, Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD will not reward pre-orderers with a bonus disc. Instead, people pre-ordering the game will receive a special "triple changing sticker" which features the game's protagonist, Dark Lugia, and Eevee and its five possible evolutions. It appears that this sticker changes its image when turned.

Its CUSTOM!!
Reaction score
Yeah, that stuff is crap. They should give us Celebi, not some crappy stickers. >_>

Forum Lurker
Reaction score
Black Widow said:
Yeah, that stuff is crap. They should give us Celebi, not some crappy stickers. >_>
We don't get crappy stickers. That's what Japan gets. We get crappy GCN skins. =D

Ya, ok.
Reaction score
Black Widow said:
Though stickers MAY BE crap, they are still better than nothing...

Its CUSTOM!!
Reaction score
Amearica wants Celebi. NoA wants cash. Maybe they'd notice a idea between those two...

when you need more, have+
Reaction score
There is always a chance for them to have a second pre-order bonus like Colosseum did. Maybe Cerebi can come in a bonus for buying earily.

Avenging Remora of Doom
Reaction score
I wish Australia got that crappy stuff :p We don't even get the crappy stuff as far as I can see. So I just wait until the sales and buy then XD