• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Behold the crap you get for pre-ordering XD

Eh, better than ANOTHER Gamecube/GBA link. I've got one I use, and one I don't use. As soon as I get around to hammering out the dents in the packaging, I'm selling it.

Meh, I think I can live without my GameCube being decorated with renders of 7-year-old character models, so I'm still sticking to my current plans to not buy this game. However, I might consider renting it just to look for any canon evidence that Orre is in the same universe as the other regions. *Hides from Zeta*

Now, if they were to give away a bonus disc that gave you Celebi (like the one they had for Colosseum that gave you Jirachi), then I'd consider pre-ordering XD, or at least looking for the disc on eBay.

Well, and here I was expecting another bonuc disk...
But this bonus is for the US, has Nintendo even announced a pre-order bonus in japan?
(I suspect if there is a bonus in japan, it'll be a damn-sight better than skins for the Gamecube...)

Trainer-c said:
Well, and here I was expecting another bonuc disk...
But this bonus is for the US, has Nintendo even announced a pre-order bonus in japan?
(I suspect if there is a bonus in japan, it'll be a damn-sight better than skins for the Gamecube...)

According to Bulbanews:

Unlike its predecessor, Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD will not reward pre-orderers with a bonus disc. Instead, people pre-ordering the game will receive a special "triple changing sticker" which features the game's protagonist, Dark Lugia, and Eevee and its five possible evolutions. It appears that this sticker changes its image when turned.

Black Widow said:
Yeah, that stuff is crap. They should give us Celebi, not some crappy stickers. >_>

We don't get crappy stickers. That's what Japan gets. We get crappy GCN skins. =D

Black Widow said:
Yeah, that stuff is crap. They should give us Celebi, not some crappy stickers. >_>
Though stickers MAY BE crap, they are still better than nothing...

There is always a chance for them to have a second pre-order bonus like Colosseum did. Maybe Cerebi can come in a bonus for buying earily.

I wish Australia got that crappy stuff :p We don't even get the crappy stuff as far as I can see. So I just wait until the sales and buy then XD

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom