• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Behold! These will be the next generation of Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngster_Joey

Hurrrrr...
Reaction score
So we've got the starters and the legendaries for Gen V, huh? Well what about the rest?

Using my awesome powers of prediction and knowlege of how Game Freak likes to rehash old shit CREATE AWESOMNESS, I have dedicated this thread to post my thoughts on the NEXT GENERATION OF POKEMON!

Here we go!

The Normal/Flying Type!
scan0008-3.jpg

Another Fucking Bird
Species: Tiny Bird
Type: Normal/Flying
PokeDex: It flies around and chirps and shit.

Pokemon that Evolve by Leveling Up!
scan0003-6.jpg

Chairy
Species: Chair
Type: Psychic
PokeDex: It feels all nice and comfy when people sit on it.

scan0004-4.jpg

Chairuga
Species: Rolling Chair
Type: Psychic
PokeDex: It is said that it will eat your soul if you sit on it.
scan0001-7.jpg

Pointi
Species: Needle
Type: Steel
PokeDex: A lame ass idea for a pokemon.

scan0002-5.jpg

Screwie
Species: Needle (again!)
Type: Steel
PokeDex: It's a stronger Pointi. 'nuff said.
scan0006-3.jpg

Smili
Species: Smile
Type: Normal
PokeDex: It is said that this ancient creature is responsible for the design of every cute pokemon that exists.

scan0007-3.jpg

Bigger Smili
Species: Big Smile
PokeDex: a big Smili.

I'll admit, I'm not 100% updated with this series, 'cause I think the ones here have been done before!
scan0015-1.jpg

Anorexic Dog
Species: Dark Fox Dog
Type: Dark
PokeDex: In an effort to look cool to the emo kids, it starves itself to a point where it looks malnourished.

scan0016-1.jpg

Assipillar
Species: Familiar
Type: Bug
PokeDex: It is claimed to bear a resemblance to an existing bug-type pokemon with its butt on its face. Despite this, there is no evidence to support such a theory.

Pikachu Will Also Have Branch Evolutions!
scan0017-1.jpg

Pikajew
Species: Jewish Mouse
Type: Electric
PokeDex: When Pikachu finds a Jew Gold, it will start wondering around the streets to ask for money. It has the additional power of controlling Hollywood movies.

scan0018-1.jpg

Peek-Uh-Chew
Species: Retard
PokeDex: When Pikachu is expose to a World of Warcraft Stone, it begins to lose intelligence and gain weight. It will also lose it's electric power, making this pokemon utterly useless.

scan0019-1.jpg

Pikafurher
Species: Dictator
Type: Electric/Psychic
PokeDex: This Legendary Pokemon is responsible for brainwashing the public into thinking that Pokemon must be collected in order for it to gain loads of money.

And here are the Rest of them!
scan0005-3.jpg

Collegrul
The Paper Pokemon!
scan0013-1.jpg

Turdle
The Poop Pokemon!
scan0014-1.jpg

Cardiboard
The Box Pokemon!
TOP_PERCENTAGE_RATATTA.png

Top Percentage of Rattata
The MOTHA' FUCKIN' KING Pokemon!

I laughed a little. Pretty much just at the wurmple thing. The rest is either just prejudice or mean...or stupid.

Last edited:
Ì agree with the rest, the only things I like about them is the face on the first chair Pokémon and the ''Smili'' ones because they look like the Awesome Face. Although an awesome face Pokémon would look more like this one here...
The Pikajew and the Pikafuher ones were rascist.

-_____- Hoy... Just to avoid this turning into shitstorm, I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom