• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Being accused of hacking a school computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one time, I had fullscreen up, and another person used my computer for a second. They spazzed when the address bar was gone. I was reported, and no severe consequences, but it was pretty idiotic. Just this past school year, fullscreen was blocked on the computer, along with task manager. It makes no sense.

Well, at school we're banned from game ( Sad eh? ) So one they I put on one of those illusions and are REALLY REALLY old ( 88? ) year old English saw and freaked out! I mean, like a nut head!

Some kid call Nathan Barrow ( Really trampy kid ) somehow hacked onto, ur, the four lettered word which is rude.

Got on the master computer in my school and changed all the computers home sites in the computer lab to rick ashlys "never going to give you up" music video on you-tube

no one ever caught me and only one of my friends know i did it (but he found the password for that computer)

Got on the master computer in my school and changed all the computers home sites in the computer lab to rick ashlys "never going to give you up" music video on you-tube

no one ever caught me and only one of my friends know i did it (but he found the password for that computer)

Epic.

I've never been accused of hacking a school computer.

'course when I was in kindergarden there was this program we could paint on, and I used the eraser on a white background and a cool picture showed up.

All the kids accused me of cheating.

'course when I was in kindergarden there was this program we could paint on, and I used the eraser on a white background and a cool picture showed up.

Kidpix! It was a crappier version of Paintbrush, but with some really pointless, but fun, features tossed in.

In retrospect, it was a pretty terrible program, but it was the shit when we were impressionable kids.

Kidpix! It was a crappier version of Paintbrush, but with some really pointless, but fun, features tossed in.

In retrospect, it was a pretty terrible program, but it was the shit when we were impressionable kids.

Oh, my, god, you guys played with KidPix too?

If any of you remember the little rainbow-coloured dots bouncing around, you'll be happy to know that as a kid, I always tried to get those to go as fast as possible by flicking the mouse after dragging.

I think I got it to go at about 20 bounces per second.

Oh yeah, I played with kidpix. Who didn't play with kidpix!
I played with it on a PC and screwed around with it, making stupid stuff in it.
It was like paint with a lot of pointless crap thrown in there because it could be. But it was fun.

I did get accused of hacking this year when I turned off the wireless switch on the computer to block the monitoring software they use at school (dyknow) from running.

I've only been caught once. I was using a proxy to get around Websense. But since all of my friends did the same thing, I simply said one of my friends must have hacked my account. They let me off, since they had no real proof and hacking school accounts was common. So then I started bringing my laptop to school and using the teacher's accounts to get on to place like Pokebeach and DeviantArt. Oh, and here.

Never been caught since.

Uh...
Immoral much?

I just go to the tools and disable the administrator settings....hahaha talk about smart techie staff in my school.

well i almost hacked a computer at my school, but the teacher was walking by so i quickly go out the network settings, and i didn't get caught.

also the computer ta my school were really easy tyo hack since the network section gave you a list of all the compiter current turned on. all you had to do was go there, right click, and press share screen. you could montior the activity on a random computer and mess with the person using it without they knowing you did it.

not hacking per se but the school i work for, used to go to, has the strangest blocker ever. they block anything game related even video game news but i can pull up this website along with serebii. they'll block graphic stuff but not Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights which can get graphic. then they'll block the appropriate stuff like PBS and even stuff to do with education or work.

Save for learning from some summer-camp buddies how to tweak around with Kid Pix 3, I haven't done much... to a computer.

However, one of my classmates accused a high-school pal of getting banned from the computer lab for overriding the blockers, accessing an adult website, and I'll stop here.

Given the situation, I doubt it.

Well, somehow I got into the teacher's wifi with my ipod. Not really a computer, but still :/ now everyone wants my ipod.....

At least I got awesome signal everywhere in the school!

I was taking a really annoying Java class, and I just couldn't find out how to program a spinning triangle for the life of me... So I found a way into the teachers file, found the answers in one of her hidden folders and put them on my flash drive ;-; I felt horrible, but hey at least I didn't need to keep asking her for help xD

However, the other kids DID find out and I was suddenly the one to go to for answers. Couldn't get let off THAT easy!

I've never hacked a computer or done something like that, but in science, we are working on a project in the computer lab about famous scientists, and the boy next to me found out a way to copy and paste an article about his scientist into Microsoft Word without getting caught. But I urged that kid to stop copying and pasting.

I always change the cursor into a dinosaur. It annoys the teachers a lot. :D

i alwaysed played around with school settings when i was in school and never gotten caught so one day the settings wasnt loading correcytt instead of the usual black background the schools were using for the logon screen i made the logon screen background a tiled sailor saturn pic then erased it from my network drive i told someone could of hacked my account or someone elses they enabled me to change my password even though i knew how to do it already i still found it amusing also i was bored one day just looking up network pc's using the command prompt remotely shutting them down it was funny i never was caught for this or constantly bypassing webbblocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom