• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Belated greeting from Norway, peeps!

Reaction score
Just wanted to do a proper introduction. I an an Anglo-Norwegian female high school student with ADHD that likes stuff and things. I am a skeptic who shows interest in zoology, mythology, linguistics and logic and rhetoric, and I also like art, animation and comics. My main Pokémon interests are the characters, Pokémon: The Series, the TCG, the games and…uh…that. Don’t got much more to say, really.

Hello there, and welcome! I think we’ve seen each other in the Writers Workshop before. I hope we can get to know each other more! Do you write fanfiction?
From the top of my head? The human characters and their quotes.
Same here lol. Who are your favorite characters?

Hi, welcome to the forums - I've been seeing you around here and there already, it's great to see how quickly you've taken to the community! What particular areas of mythology are you into? I can't say I'm very familiar with much about mythology myself!

Not really experienced in anything particular.

Also forgot to mention that I like Xilam in particular, when it comes to animation.

Do you write fanfiction?
Sorry for the belated reply! I have ADHD, which makes reading lottsa text difficult, unless it has something that really interests me. Fanfiction is easier to read, as there are usually no tedious descriptions of the characters and whatnot, we already know well how Akari looks.

ADHD also gives me difficulties writing, I just can't write anything worthwile. No matter how good my ideas are, I struggle to put them into words. I wanna start making comics, but that's not gonna happen soon. Even with drawing, I face confidence and satisfaction issues on an irregular basis.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom